NYC adds third gender category to birth certificates

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Yorkers should be free to tell their government who they are, not the other way around,” said Mayor de Blasio

Looooooool

The law calls for the creation of a third gender to appear on birth certificates issued by the City of New York. In addition to the “male” and “female” designations, birth certificates will also show an “X,” allowing gender non-binary people who identify neither as men nor women to have a birth certificate that more accurately reflects their identities.

The law also will allow individuals to self-attest their own gender identity on birth certificate applications, removing the current requirement that medical and mental health professionals first attest to an individual’s gender identity before they are permitted to amend the gender marker on their birth certificate.

Honestly is there any reason one should identify as a man? Just become a woman. You get cheaper car insurance, less penalty if you commit a crime and if you go to jail. Female jail is 100 better and you can fvck bunch of women. In uk there was a man who identified as a woman and went into woman jail. He had sex with 4 women before he got removed for beating one up

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Oh yh we were talking about this at uni and I realise most of my class people are pro this X gender thing.
What has humanity come to people really don't want obey God and want to obey shaytan

VixR

Veritas
Why involve babies? This just means some whacko parents will be deciding their babies are queer non-binary from the start, and the ones who’s kids actually have these convictions will stay aversed to it lol.

New Yorkers should be free to tell their government who they are, not the other way around,” said Mayor de Blasio

Looooooool

The law calls for the creation of a third gender to appear on birth certificates issued by the City of New York. In addition to the “male” and “female” designations, birth certificates will also show an “X,” allowing gender non-binary people who identify neither as men nor women to have a birth certificate that more accurately reflects their identities.

The law also will allow individuals to self-attest their own gender identity on birth certificate applications, removing the current requirement that medical and mental health professionals first attest to an individual’s gender identity before they are permitted to amend the gender marker on their birth certificate.

Honestly is there any reason one should identify as a man? Just become a woman. You get cheaper car insurance, less penalty if you commit a crime and if you go to jail. Female jail is 100 better and you can fvck bunch of women. In uk there was a man who identified as a woman and went into woman jail. He had sex with 4 women before he got removed for beating one up
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www...female-transfers-to-womens-jail-assaults-fema
:gaasdrink:

Muji

VIP

Looooooool

He didn’t have sex with them. He raped them.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
In addition to the “male” and “female” designations, birth certificates will also show an “X,” allowing gender non-binary people who identify neither as men nor women to have a birth certificate that more accurately reflects their identities.
Shouldn't a birth certificate represent, oh I don't know, your birth????
:faysalwtf:
When can I change the grades in my classes to more accurately reflect my identity?
:dabcasar:
oh shit this reminded me of an all gender bathroom recently built at my uni. it triggered me but what triggered me the most was that it was open. i hate open bathrooms.
All gender bathrooms are nice. I have them in my school and they are clean since we don't have trannies and they are single washrooms: 1 toilet, 1 sink, and a locked door - perfect for a steaming dump. So it's the same as a house washroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.