Garowe Developments

Absolutely STUNNING

That said, I have 2 problems here:

1. Why are the hallways so narrow? This is a fire hazard and just claustrophobic!

2. Why is this a "mall", when there are no glassfront windows so you can see what is inside???

They should make this a hotel instead as it is absolutely gorgeous inside but it does not look like a mall.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Absolutely STUNNING

That said, I have 2 problems here:

1. Why are the hallways so narrow? This is a fire hazard and just claustrophobic!

2. Why is this a "mall", when there are no glassfront windows so you can see what is inside???

They should make this a hotel instead as it is absolutely gorgeous inside but it does not look like a mall.

They should call it a business center

@DR OSMAN

In general, all the shops in Puntland are missing storefront windows. It's a security issue, economic issue and aesthetic issue.
For example, if you cannot see what's inside the shop, you cannot call for help in case there is a robbery or other crimes.
If you cannot see inside you can't do 'window shopping' and the shop will not entice you and this leads to less revenue from commerce.
Lastly, it's just ugly to have a store whose only look inside is a small door.

Also, it's a shame that there is dust and rocks on the roads, they need to finish that road, make it a dual road with planters/trees along the middle like they did in other neighborhoods.

Oh... I read the description of the building. They gave it a bad name but this makes more sense now. It's a multi-purpose business and services building.

I couldn't believe they tried to say it was a shopping mall with such narrow corridors.

Idil Mall is a modern building situated in the heart of Garoowe, Puntland in an area with approved developing infrastructure. It is a unique offering of 27 large rooms, six bathrooms and a large common conference space.
The centre is designed to perform multi-purpose business and services, including retail outlets, boutique shops, commercial offices, medical suites and educational facilities, including academies and universities. The centre's first and second floor rooms host built-in bathroom and kitchenet facilities which allows the units to transform into self serviced apartments or units.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The guy on the right in the thumbnail is the same guy that digitalised PLs license plate registrations across the whole state

@DR OSMAN guess his subclan. :trumpsmirk:

Waryaa spare parts and mechanic investment was my idea because my ina adeer qalyare is an engineer and hires 30 people in spare parts and has great revenues.

Look at qalyare spare parts company

Look at my suggestion back in 2018 regarding investing in a mechanic business. My business model was to bring an indian like your reer hersi just did, upgrade the equipment to modern international standards and train locals to take over the skill shortage. I envisioned the road conditions being poor and therefore the clientele high.
I would also suggest going into the mechanic business, I am seriously considering investing into an established mechanic store who is already operating and is well known(no marketing needed) and tell him i'll be an angel investor and dump my money into his business and upgrade all his equipment to 'modern' standard, bring good technical mechanics to train them on the best methods on a contract basis like 3 months. I like this business cause there is so many cars in Somalia and the roads are terrible hence 'more damage' to vehicles and a reliable consumer demand.

War bax waryaa, tell your reer hersi to stay out of the spare parts and mechanic game. This is bah dubays expertise.

FINALLY!! A hotel that knows how to utilise the rooftop space! Look at the top left corner, they're smart. Once they upgrade the windows, this will look even better. I like the vibe already.

FCs875hXoAArsUf

FCs875dWEAAxkfy

FINALLY!! A hotel that knows how to utilise the rooftop space! Look at the top left corner, they're smart. Once they upgrade the windows, this will look even better. I like the vibe already.

FCs875hXoAArsUf

FCs875dWEAAxkfy

I called them, it’s quite affordable at $20 per night. I will stay there next month inshallah . Thanks for sharing

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.

Trending

Latest posts