Garowe Developments

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Wow looks stunning, I love to be there and fight the dulis like @TabK @Dalalos_ibn_Adali online from garowe and say 'yeah right federalism' is so bad then why I am in this stunny hotel in garowe, where I hold a meeting in the conference room for generation Y puntite between 25-50, that is my generation and bring together our human capital and begin what policy we will add to puntland when it's our time to rule at 50-65 ruling age. @Dalalos_ibn_Adali will be stuck fixing his famine while puntites are talking about creating industrial economy

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
New roads constructed in Burtinle👌🏽
FB_IMG_1617656280000.jpg
FB_IMG_1617656276282.jpg
FB_IMG_1617656271451.jpg

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Ma. Sweet home Garowe :wow::rejoice:It has changed so much since I was last there.

IA I’ll be bashaaling there in a couple of months.:westbrookswag::gaasdrink:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Someone needs to stop people from building these ugly buildings. Stop furnishing it with those silver panels. They think it's modern. There should be zoning laws for stuff like this. It's not like we lack stones.

:snoop:

2018618_4.jpg

2018619_stone-cladding-design (2).jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
My wish list for Garowe development is the following.

1. Residential street naming, and home address numbering system, puntland postal services starting again.
2. Centralized Road drainage network across the Town
3. The land of the town 'levelled' and all excess rocks, animals removed from the city
4. Side-walks and Kerbs across the whole town
5. Each neighborhood rather then installing a light at each home, I would love to see each neighborhood get together and assign the final cost of lighting a neighborhood to each home.
lighting up the whole neighborhood with public street lights.
6. I would love to see each neighborhood also have a neighborhood fund to either pave their own neighborhood roads with asphalt or lane-ways. This will increase house prices and they should participate each house their portion.
7. Open Parks in each Neighborhood

What else you guys think Garowe our Capital needs in terms of public services? we need to cooperate at neighborhood levels to increase our property prices by ensuring schools-police-health services-roads-laneways-drainage-parks and other public facilities exist to increase our properties worth.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Guri Iyo Geed iyo guri iyo nal, is already a Puntland policy, so don't say 'green up' Puntland, that is already happening. I would suggest the city needs to under-go a huge reformation in regards to sanitation where it is collected at each neighborhood or house and taken outside the city.

We must enforce in Garowe that each house caught littering will pay a hefty fine like we did with preserving puntland hawd from charcoal hunters. Each house must place their garbage in a bin and it will be emptied out each week by Puntland garbage collectors.

I'd like all the street goats to be removed from gorowe and its residents turn the city green. You can't do that with these street goats around. The city planning is amazing here and I think they have the best hotel in all of east Africa. Also, there needs to be a solution to the traffic problem in gorowe, people drive like crazy there. Nobody should drive without a licence

Trending