NSFW: Waraabe's first ever chance at it looooooooooooool! Keeps missing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

nigga spilled it away from the place. little horny doofar! :drakelaugh:

reminds me this one time some chick in my past pulled away from me at the last possible moment and I spilled it all over her thighs. What a waste! Those were millions of sperms. She didnt wanna get pregnant:camby:

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
nigga spilled it away from the place. little horny doofar! :drakelaugh:

reminds me this one time some chick in my past pulled away from me at the last possible moment and I spilled it all over her thighs. What a waste! Those were millions of sperms. She didnt wanna get pregnant:camby:
Shame on her :russ: and that female thing in the video for not giving ol boy another shot to make it in .

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This reminds me of the time when I was 14 and spat game at this girl at dugsi. She let me hit it from the back in my room (she would come to my house after dugsi) I busted deep in her.

:bell: we're talking about near misses not a successful:drakewtf: explosion dammit

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Shame on her :russ: and that female thing in the video for not giving ol boy another shot to make it in .

girls dont give a second chance, they dont really. At the beginning of my conquest, during my liberation days I messed up one day. Ill never forget it. I got overwhelmed by her body that I went impotent. Shit wouldnt get up and she laid on her back while I swet profusely out of nervesnous and she grabbed my back and she was like "ewwww wtf" and I replied "umm im having problem here " and she was like "nigga it aint me for sure cause nigga chase me around to have it, something is wrong with you". The drive home was so awkward. That was ages ago and we would run into each other and im sure she told other chicks but then again I redeemed myself with other chicks who will testify that I annihilated them.

Long story short she ended up marrying a black dude. I blame myself:jcoleno::meleshame::meleshame::meleshame::meleshame:

Lil Resse

GIVING RNB B!TCHES DAT SKRONG MEAT, ON KING DAVID
girls dont give a second chance, they dont really. At the beginning of conquest, during my liberation days I messed up one day. Ill never forget it. I got overwhelmed by her body that I went impotent. Shit wouldnt get up and she laid on her back while I spat profusely out of nervesnous and she grabbed my back and she was like "ewwww wtf" and I replied "umm im having problem here " and she was like "nigga it aint me for sure cause nigga chase me around to have it, something is wrong with you". The drive home was so awkward. That was ages ago and we would run into each other and im sure she told other chicks but then again I redeemed myself with other chicks who will testify that I annihilated them.

Long story short she ended marrying a black dude. I blame myself:jcoleno::meleshame::meleshame::meleshame::meleshame:
:dead:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
girls dont give a second chance, they dont really. At the beginning of my conquest, during my liberation days I messed up one day. Ill never forget it. I got overwhelmed by her body that I went impotent. Shit wouldnt get up and she laid on her back while I swet profusely out of nervesnous and she grabbed my back and she was like "ewwww wtf" and I replied "umm im having problem here " and she was like "nigga it aint me for sure cause nigga chase me around to have it, something is wrong with you". The drive home was so awkward. That was ages ago and we would run into each other and im sure she told other chicks but then again I redeemed myself with other chicks who will testify that I annihilated them.

Long story short she ended up marrying a black dude. I blame myself:jcoleno::meleshame::meleshame::meleshame::meleshame:
Looooool omg.

I want to reveal some stories here lol

Last edited:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Wanted to drop my trademark action joke but that boar ain't getting action either :bell:

This reminds me of the time when I was 14 and spat game at this girl at dugsi. She let me hit it from the back in my room (she would come to my house after dugsi) I busted deep in her.

14??? at the dugsi... :mjlol:

It's ok sxb u don't have to act tough on the internet :mjkkk: no need to make up stories

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.

:chrisfreshhah: Only time can heal that pain my friend. Don't feel bad tho I've heard many similar performance anxiety stories and I've had my L' s too.:ivers:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

:deadosama:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I might very well be the only good boy left in the Somali community

Gonna be lonely as f*ck in jannah but wallahi I'll put in a good word for some of y'all. I'll sneak you in somehow.

Noooo I don't want to hear about adeer menance sexcapades :mjlol:

That fucking dabacasar icon lmaooo I'm imaging him saying it with that fucking smile on his face ew :mjlol:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
The only L I've taken was when I was new to the game and only beat like twice, I was stupid due to and thought girls actually enjoyed rough sex. The girl in question was also a virgin. Let's just keep it at that lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.