NSFW: Sad. Young man with cancer who does charity work in Africa is near death

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's fake
I don't think it's fake. When you google his name plenty of links and videos about him pop up.

Sad. Cancer sucks dick.

Also if anyone is interested, I don't know what type of cancer this guy has, but usually there is a massive short fall in donors of black and ethnic minority for things like blood cancer. It might be worth getting on the register, just incase you might be able to help someone one day.

I don't think it's fake. When you google his name plenty of links and videos about him pop up.

Sad. Cancer sucks dick.

Also if anyone is interested, I don't know what type of cancer this guy has, but usually there is a massive short fall in donors of black and ethnic minority for things like blood cancer. It might be worth getting on the register, just incase you might be able to help someone one day.
He has cancer but the video made it seem that he already died. He's still alive.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
It is weird when I think about it now IF a person is spitting out blood dying why would they record a video of that moment to their insta page?

:(SubhanAllah after that video we made so much duas for him. He posted after letting people know he's somewhat better, Alhamdulilah. May Allah grant him a long healthy life ameen.

VixR

Veritas
Cancer, the emperor of all maladies.

Sad.

And his poor mother in the background with 911.

Yet beyond showy and suspect in some ways tbh.

Allah forgive for what I am about to say but this is coming my personal experience and the natural sceptic in me,
I find all this to be questionable and frankly odd. If I was on my potential death bed and had cancer, the LAST time I would be doing would be posting on social media especially when things become critical. I would personally resolve all bad blood I had instead of asking for forgiveness online.

One moment he is spewing blood and the next travelling to Africa. Have the doctors given him the all clear? Travelling to Africa whilst diagnose with cancer isn’t the brightest thing to do IMO. Also he has testicular cancer which has a high survival rate compared to prostate. Yes, you cannot spot someone who has cancer but he looks extremely healthy to me.

His wealth. How and where did he obtain his wealth from? How did a man of such young age able to afford 600k Ferrari, numerous other luxury cars, 60k watches, seeing the house he was in, his net worth would be around millions? Has anyone ever addressed this? All he said was that his wealth came from halal methods, but no one ever questioned him further. Very strange.

Even with his staggering wealth, he has a gofundme page aiming to raise 600k. Wait a minute, wasn’t his Ferrari worth 600k alone? Shouldn’t he exhaust all his wealth before asking others? Also the commonbank bank closed his charity account, which he claimed was due anti-Islamic sentiment but I am wary of that statement.

Why Africa? Doesn’t charity start at home? He’s Iraqi, why doesn’t he help Iraqi, Syrians or Palestinians? Why Togo or Africa? I have a feeling suspicious that money trail cannot be followed in Africa like in the Middle East for political reasons. And Arabs know everyone move in their homeland. He said he saw a video and randomly went to Africa. Why Togo? Why a Mosque though? Why not clean water, infrastructure, teaching the locals skills or small business loans? Allah doesn’t need huge complexes for his worship.

Wallahi I don’t want to stereotype but the Middle Easterners in Sydney are HUGE time scammers, they will do ANYTHING to rip a dollar off you, no one likes to do business with them.

Personally, one I don’t like the helpless African message he is portraying. Two, I don’t like the gullible nature of Muslims especially Somalis, all you need to do to scam our people is say a few duas and people will empty their pockets, nearly every Somali community is still building a mosque or community centre that they planned since flight 13, just a few more donations, lol.

Maybe I am completing wrong but time and time again people use religion and illness to scam people and live the lifestyle they want. Hopefully this brother is real and I am completely wrong but the nature of people especially in capitalistic country is very questionable. Numerous people over the years have faked cancer for financial motives, as the economic squeeze continues expect more

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Unstable I like your natural scepticism sxb

Don't let anyone lie to you, cynicism in small doses is synonymous with survival

Personally, one I don’t like the helpless African message he is portraying. Two, I don’t like the gullible nature of Muslims especially Somalis, all you need to do to scam our people is say a few duas and people will empty their pockets, nearly every Somali community is still building a mosque or community centre that they planned since flight 13, just a few more donations, lol.
Reminds me of the AAs with their churches where the preacher spends their money on private jets.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
That's not just AAs

It's mostly white southern churches that run those televangelist syndicates

Status
Not open for further replies.