Now Somalis on the internet are recycling old videos for attention

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
how many of these accounts are there??? is it just one guy running them or what??? this is so scary
Mostly one guy but these kinda videos are just u average Somali on the internet both male and female are doing this mostly to get attention and likes, halimo posted another old video recently so this ain't incel thing just attention seeking

Those guys care more about humiliating Somali women more than anything. Somali women for them aren’t a representative of Somalinimo, only the men are. Notice how they’ll never post anything that makes the men look bad. Jokes on them, if a nation’s women are looked down upon so are the men of that group as well. Ultimately, Somali men and women are a reflection of each other. I suppose intense misogyny due to a corn fried brain mixed with red pill ideologies is the reason for this. I don’t believe these men have a specific hatred for Somali women, I think they hate women in general and Somali women are their punching bag due to proximity.

Those guys care more about humiliating Somali women more than anything. Somali women for them aren’t a representative of Somalinimo, only the men are. Notice how they’ll never post anything that makes the men look bad. Jokes on them, if a nation’s women are looked down upon so are the men of that group as well. Ultimately, Somali men and women are a reflection of each other. I suppose intense misogyny due to a corn fried brain mixed with red pill ideologies is the reason for this. I don’t believe these men have a specific hatred for Somali women, I think they hate women in general and Somali women are their punching bag due to proximity.
Misogyny is rampant on social media. The "incel problem" looks set to grow. You are right about proximity.

Misogyny is rampant on social media. The "incel problem" looks set to grow. You are right about proximity.
Yep that’s why I don’t see this as a Somali issue only. Men from all different backgrounds are behaving this way.

Some White men are terrorizing white women online, Some Arab men are abusing Arab women online, same with Asians and same with Somali men. Also, ethnic men have a habit of racializing their misogyny by being extra harsh towards the women of their background whilst putting whiteness on a pedestal and a lot of it is definitely corn culture. That’s not to suggest that they wouldn’t be abusive and misogynistic towards white women because they deffo still would, but it’s just that they fetishize them.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Imagine spending thousands of dollars on a wedding just to turn into that. This is some monkey business wallahi

They have no sharaff, no self respect . What a useless bunch.

Akhas, imagine being a Somali hooyo of these losers.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This what happens when u dont give u children some needed attention,

Hhhhmmm i bet they felt good after the punching, slapping and grabbing of hair. Testosterone release.

Heather Chandler Movie GIF by filmeditor