Nouveau America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I always knew you were strange laakinse wallahi this takes the biscuit clearly you are a computer program thats gone haywire hadu illahay ku roon yahay artificial intelligence illahayba kugu dharshee bal arag listening too :dwill:

VixR

Veritas
I always knew you were strange laakinse wallahi this takes the biscuit clearly you are a computer program thats gone haywire hadu illahay ku roon yahay artificial intelligence illahayba kugu dharshee bal arag listening too :dwill:
Why am I strange? I can never understand what you’re going on about

VixR

Veritas
factually incorrect song. but progressives dont care about facts when they are promoting their nonsense
The Hispanic population is ballooning and they do perform these jobs she mentioned in the video in droves. Hispanics in the US practically keep the produce business running. I was happily listening to my Brazilian, when this political song hit my queue, and anecdotally anyway, I was stuck how every verse seemed true. I’m curious what the numbers now.

The Hispanic population is ballooning and they do perform these jobs she mentioned in the video in droves. Hispanics in the US practically keep the produce business running. I was happily listening to my Brazilian, when this political song hit my queue, and anecdotally anyway, I was stuck how every verse seemed true. I’m curious what the numbers now.
cheap labor which only the rich gain from. but if millions and millions of them didnt come in and drove wages down to the ground. Society would be just fine. African americans wouldnt be in the financial mess they are in and companies would pay workers better wages. This is why I never understood how you can be African american and support these lefties open boarder nonsense. I used to work for a recruitment agency here in UK and you would be surprised how many factories asked me on the low....send us eastern europeans instead of english. You can get more work out of them, tell them to work weekends and reduced the breaks to the absolute minimum legally which is 20 mins in 8 hours.

cheap labor which only the rich gain from. but if millions and millions of them didnt come in and drove wages down to the ground. Society would be just fine. African americans wouldnt be in the financial mess they are in and companies would pay workers better wages. This is why I never understood how you can be African american and support these lefties open boarder nonsense. I used to work for a recruitment agency here in UK and you would be surprised how many factories asked me on the low....send us eastern europeans instead of english. You can get more work out of them, tell them to work weekends and reduced the breaks to the absolute minimum legally which is 20 mins in 8 hours.
I once worked as a supervisor for a delivery company. When I was short staffed I'd call a driving agency for drivers. I didn't care if the east europeans they send me didn't speak a lick of english, I'd get a translator from the shop floor. They were hard workers and got the job done. The worst was when they send me english. They would start complaining before I even told them their job. Complaining about the load, breaks, finishing time, equipment etc etc

I once worked as a supervisor for a delivery company. When I was short staffed I'd call a driving agency for drivers. I didn't care if the east europeans they send me didn't speak a lick of english, I'd get a translator from the shop floor. They were hard workers and got the job done. The worst was when they send me english. They would start complaining before I even told them their job. Complaining about the load, breaks, finishing time, equipment etc etc
I work for a transport company. I basically manage all drivers and plan their journeys. Everytime I change routes or add journeys to an english driver he moans. Its not even about a moan like im not gonna do it. Its just moaning for the sake of it. We have 3 east europeans and an asain. I never had problem with them. They just get on with it. I always give them the my managers number. If you are unhappy.....call him. Never have one called. They are just moaning gits.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Why am I strange? I can never understand what you’re going on about
Ruunti Maxa tahay machine oo gaal ah sidi Star Trek Android camal ba tahay horta how many times a day does your battery needs to be charged for you to function

Spotify discovery.

How true is this in the US?: Very.

I was struck.

VixR

Thanks, I never heard of this lady before, but loved the high-tempo percussions-driven, chanty and melodic political song. It's more relevant today in America than anytime before when you've a buffoon president who calls, Mexicans are rapists. She artistically captured with a funky, chanty and rap form song how the Mexicans contributed to the economy of the United States by doing jobs that the meth-heads Trump supporters are incapable to be hired of. Add that to the shit wages and conditions of their employment. Thanks, I'm now a fan of Xenia.

Status
Not open for further replies.