Notorious Toronto based subreddit "Torontology" users ask if anyone has ever seen a buff or muscular Somali. Calls them malnourished.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
1660590630058.png

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I was just gonna post this now you beat me to it the cringe on that subreddit is insurmountable :meleshame:

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷
Bunch of Reddit nerds lol it’s the malis dat are sendin ur big homie to da shop I dare these guys come to da courtz talkin like dis

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
we gotta promote gym culture and healthier diets though
just based off this forum, I've seen a lot of people here that are actually in really good shape and are pretty aesthetic/buff.

The majority though gotta start taking it seriously though

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Negros work out and lift 5x5 6 days a week only to get bullied by a 130 lb faraax w a gun.:pachah1:
as funny as this is, we gotta start getting children more into MMA and later weight lifting. Gun violence is just something that worsens the Somali community and moves us backwards.

GuanYu

Custom title
as funny as this is, we gotta start getting children more into MMA and later weight lifting. Gun violence is just something that worsens the Somali community and moves us backwards.
Yep Exactly, Having Martial Arts and other sports activity makes one too busy to engage in street life.But in a place where guns is accessible not having guns when you're in that life is practically suicide, gotta be strapped for your own protection. but then they also have to think about what happens when they get shot and killed whilst in state of criminality 🤔

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Yep Exactly, Having Martial Arts and other sports activity makes one too busy to engage in street life.But in a place where guns is accessible not having guns when you're in that life is practically suicide, gotta be strapped for your own protection. but then they also have to think about what happens when they get shot and killed whilst in state of criminality 🤔
yeah its a fucked up cycle and hard to escape. Need more community based programs that aid the youth rather than let them rot and take their path to a life of crime.

Tbh I rather be skinny and tall then being short and huge. At least you can gain size being skinny and you’ll have a huge frame.

Also Torontology has a lot of white kids from the suburbs that love hip hop it’s really cringe

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Negros work out and lift 5x5 6 days a week only to get bullied by a 130 lb faraax w a gun.:pachah1:
Doesn't take muscles to end a niggas life. That's why most buff guys get into fights and end up humbled most of the times. Being big doesn't mean shit if you have no technique.

Big guys with technique tho will absolutely body you.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
I’ve seen a bunch of muscular somalis on tiktok, just search the #somalifitness tag. I’ve even seen some users here post their gains

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Exactly MMA is my favourite hobby and will boost your confidence without the false bravado that is offered by the street life.

Bruce lee was right Its natural to fear the man that has practice one particular skill and honed it than one who is not composed in his movement and undisciplined.

1660599115403.png

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Exactly MMA is my favourite hobby and will boost your confidence without the false bravado that is offered by the street life.

Bruce lee was right Its natural to fear the man that has practice one particular skill and honed it than one who is not composed in his movement and undisciplined.

View attachment 234047
being muscular and knowing a legit MMA(Boxing, Wrestling, BJJ, Muay Thai) gives you godly confidence

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
We should learn to appreciate each other instead of starting unnecessary drama. I believe the author of that post is trying to trigger Somalis into responding negatively. I hope our brothers just let it be and don’t respond back :)

Trending