• This website is being maintained/upgraded and may have some downtime or errors.

Nothing makes me happy anymore

The main cause of depression is loneliness. If you are by yourself and you dont have good people to talk to you would end up chatting to your self thus leads to negative thoughts. Do you want to get rid of these feelings
GET A JOB OR GIVE YOUR SELF A PURPOSE. this may mean going to get a degree:samwelcome:
I can't understand with all the opportunities around you and you say ' I am depressed
Get your head out of your ass, some people would die to be your position
That is my two cents

Gambar

VIP
You guys can’t blame the internet, social media, of this forum for negativity. You choose to indulge in negativity and make things negative. If you are not content with your life, find out why and seek guidance. My family makes me very happy alhamdulilah. I also like having my own space as well.

Odkac WRLD

King of the Majeerteen.
VIP
I genuinely hate to say this, but perspective is key.

I know people brutalized, mutilated, and subjugated to living less than $1 a day.
Yet they all keep going.

You live a place many die and drown(alan kurdi) just to come to. Be appreciative of what you have and seek help with professional counselors.
This forum is mostly jokes and banter, not sure what sort of advice you were seeking here

You guys can’t blame the internet, social media, of this forum for negativity. You choose to indulge in negativity and make things negative. If you are not content with your life, find out why and seek guidance. My family makes me very happy alhamdulilah. I also like having my own space as well.
Sister, not everyone is like you so please have some compassion at least.

To the rest of you!
I've been though depression and anxiety most of my life and the only advice I can give to you at this present moment is exercise as often as possible. insha'Allah you get better, I'm a work in progress myself.. ❤❤❤

Shmurda

Nothing is ever yours, it's only your turn.
Be honest wit me tell me what sins do u commit like zina smoking drinking whatever and I can help u

Gambar

VIP
Sister, not everyone is like you so please have some compassion at least.

To the rest of you!
I've been though depression and anxiety most of my life and the only advice I can give to you at this present moment is exercise as often as possible. insha'Allah you get better, I'm a work in progress myself.. ❤❤❤
Abaayo, I have compassion lakiin some of these people love to indulge in drama iyo negativity day in and day out.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
First, @AussieHustler perished in an Australian wildfire and now @VixR is permanently banned. Allahu akhbar!
:rejoice:
I never thought this day would come. I was actually worried that she would one day become a mod. These last two months have been splendid for the ummah.
:lawd:

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
just yesterday i had a discussion with a member of this forum who suggested a psychology and philosophy subforum. would anyone else be interested in this? it could be a mental health subforum as well.
admin please do this

@VixR was a good poster. I enjoyed reading her contributions to threads.
She was one of the best posters on here. She is consistent, opinionated, articulate, and knowledgeable. She knew how to stand her ground. Damnit. I was wondering where she went this whole time. I wasn’t expecting this. I hope she comes back. We miss you and will never forget you @VixR. Come back soon.

She was one of the best posters on here. She is consistent, opinionated, articulate, and knowledgeable. She knew how to stand her ground. Damnit. I was wondering where she went this whole time. I wasn’t expecting this. I hope she comes back. We miss you and will never forget you @VixR. Come back soon.
She got destroyed by the final boss

♤♤

This you put your self in a bad environment, you get burned.

Basra

Like Donald Trump, I like to be Spanked.
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If I were to be completely honest, everyday feels like a chore and I don’t feel happy anymore and haven’t for years. Sure, every once and while when I might feel good for a few hours but my constant state has grown to just be sadness and overthinking everything to the point I just want to be asleep forever. People don’t enjoy my company and I don’t either as I’m just a shell. I would never kill myself because it will would crush my mother but at the same time I feel like I stopped living and or was never living to begin with. Everyone says I have so much potential and am always told I’m the good smart girl, that I feel it fueled self destructive behavior to cope with not feeling like I could fill the plate and now it’s all coming crashing down. I don’t even know why I’m posting this, but I just wanted to say this at 2am of all times and wanted to talk to see if any other Somalis felt this way or do so. I honestly don’t even care to create a anon account because it just mimics the facade I put up in real life of pretending to be someone I’m not. I’m just wondering if anyone cares to share their stories, and emotions as I feel we focus so much on the group as a whole that we forget about the individuals. How are you? Do you feel okay? Tell me and I’m hear you listen as much as you listened to me here. If you ever need anyone to talk to, I’m only a reply away.

Unimpressed & Unbothered? Try bi polar medication