• This website is being maintained/upgraded and may have some downtime or errors. Report any problems to the admin.

Nothing makes me happy anymore

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
this is a happy day naacala :banderas:@B-is-the-code @Abdisamad3

Gl with your mental health journey OP, in the end its your responsibility and burden
youre a smart xalimo so i have faith in your recovery

A good place to start with a racing mind/depression is magnesium and mindfull breathing.
Also start running and aim to breath heavy in every session.

Breathing is fundamental for overall health, best of luck.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Kkkkkkkkk i knew you was weird since day one:mjlol:

:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:
Her own pride took her down in the end kkkkkk
Its true, if this place is such a shithole as she describes, why does she keep coming back?

And the irony is every single posts of hers are filled with pessimism and negativity :damn:
Not the trolling kind, the real kind.

Good riddance walle

i wouldn’t have banned her if she didn’t ask for it. im a pacifist. i don’t like confrontation or negativity. i was ready to log off until she asked to be banned. maybe sspot was too negative for her but she didn’t have the willpower to stay away from the forum? in any case i hope she feels better.
Don’t worry I’m sure she’ll be back with a new username in no time

:hillarybiz:

Sometimes I feel like I'm on autopilot and not really putting my effort in every task. I feel like every year gets worse in terms of my well being. Nothing excites me apart from food. Even when I read quran the spark I used to feel its gone. Maybe I have a large shaytan sitting on my heart,but who knows...
Or maybe it's just crappy grey London killing me. I feel like I have seasonal depression because of the dark winters.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Sometimes I feel like I'm on autopilot and not really putting my effort in every task. I feel like every year gets worse in terms of my well being. Nothing excites me apart from food. Even when I read quran the spark I used to feel its gone. Maybe I have a large shaytan sitting on my heart,but who knows...
Or maybe it's just crappy grey London killing me. I feel like I have seasonal depression because of the dark winters.
vitamin D3, 5k iu will do the trick

Basra

Like Donald Trump, I like to be Spanked.
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If I were to be completely honest, everyday feels like a chore and I don’t feel happy anymore and haven’t for years. Sure, every once and while when I might feel good for a few hours but my constant state has grown to just be sadness and overthinking everything to the point I just want to be asleep forever. People don’t enjoy my company and I don’t either as I’m just a shell. I would never kill myself because it will would crush my mother but at the same time I feel like I stopped living and or was never living to begin with. Everyone says I have so much potential and am always told I’m the good smart girl, that I feel it fueled self destructive behavior to cope with not feeling like I could fill the plate and now it’s all coming crashing down. I don’t even know why I’m posting this, but I just wanted to say this at 2am of all times and wanted to talk to see if any other Somalis felt this way or do so. I honestly don’t even care to create a anon account because it just mimics the facade I put up in real life of pretending to be someone I’m not. I’m just wondering if anyone cares to share their stories, and emotions as I feel we focus so much on the group as a whole that we forget about the individuals. How are you? Do you feel okay? Tell me and I’m hear you listen as much as you listened to me here. If you ever need anyone to talk to, I’m only a reply away.

Pray Salat. Pay Zakat. Eat Ice Cream.

strawberrii

Professional crybaby
I’m am by no means a professional but if any of you guys are suffering from depressive symptoms I’d say:
- talk with family/friends/trusted individuals
- if your symptoms aren’t too severe, try lifestyle changes such as getting better sleep/diet, prayers and du’a
- go to a doctor/therapist, especially if you’ve gone to the point of having suicidal thoughts

I agree that investing in your spiritual health is important but it’s no use minimising someone’s issues and saying that they’re lucky, have a roof over their head etc. Ill health, whether mental or physical, does not discriminate between the poor and better off people.

Her own pride took her down in the end kkkkkk
Its true, if this place is such a shithole as she describes, why does she keep coming back?

And the irony is every single posts of hers are filled with pessimism and negativity :damn:
Not the trolling kind, the real kind.

Good riddance walle
She/he was Radical Feminist..and she/he had full of hate for men..but thnks god, today she met a trigger happy admin and gave her "An eye for an eye" treatment. Wlhi wuu ku adkeeyey he was hard on her kixkixkix:chrisfreshhah:

If I were to be completely honest, everyday feels like a chore and I don’t feel happy anymore and haven’t for years. Sure, every once and while when I might feel good for a few hours but my constant state has grown to just be sadness and overthinking everything to the point I just want to be asleep forever. People don’t enjoy my company and I don’t either as I’m just a shell. I would never kill myself because it will would crush my mother but at the same time I feel like I stopped living and or was never living to begin with. Everyone says I have so much potential and am always told I’m the good smart girl, that I feel it fueled self destructive behavior to cope with not feeling like I could fill the plate and now it’s all coming crashing down. I don’t even know why I’m posting this, but I just wanted to say this at 2am of all times and wanted to talk to see if any other Somalis felt this way or do so. I honestly don’t even care to create a anon account because it just mimics the facade I put up in real life of pretending to be someone I’m not. I’m just wondering if anyone cares to share their stories, and emotions as I feel we focus so much on the group as a whole that we forget about the individuals. How are you? Do you feel okay? Tell me and I’m hear you listen as much as you listened to me here. If you ever need anyone to talk to, I’m only a reply away.

"Everyone says I have so much potential and am always told I’m the good smart girl, that I feel it fueled self destructive behavior"

Correct me if am wrong I think you have been over sheltered, Somali famalies are notorious for over sheltering and when kids grow up they always wait for someone to tell them what to do

Latest posts