nothing happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
you have my details, foward sxb, other then that i have nothing more to say
Sxb there should not be any altercations between friendly Somali brothers Without there being a financial incentive .perhaps I can assist with the organisation of a charity boxing match.i will be the promoter and there will be a referee .

82EAB0CE-638B-4EC0-A7BC-A69D1ECFE867-2692-000005DDEE9A0A9E_tmp.gif

:chrisfreshhah::deadpeter:

Basically ennit, man was in a queue. Some child soldier lookin' ass nigga comes thru, man queues up beside me.
A quick observation and I can tell man is itching to buy fags (cigarettes) so I said "go thru bruv", shit hit the fan.. it was a female yardie.

if a woman acts like a man dresses like a man talks like a man, she probably feels flattered to be called a man.

Bohol

VIP
Longtime ago in the gang wars of Qudhunham between 2002 - 2006, a lot of Jamaicans were chased out by Pakis. I am surprised
some Yardies are still surviving there.

This Jamaican whale who looked like a man had a go at a maskiin habayar for talking on the phone. I told her to mind her business and leave her alone. She said if there was no cameras "she would have slit my throat after she gets her bois to rape me". She had scars and had nothing to lose. I told the habayar let's leave this place. When I got her out of there safely. I reported her to the police. Btw I didn't know the habayar I just protected her because she looked like my mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts