#NOTCHEATERS

That contract is actually invalid
You’re not allowed to make something halaal haraam
They can write though if you do get a second wife you should divorce me.
Womans arent making haram mens having 4 wifes or 2 or 3 but the woman saying tht before man marry her tht men have to agree tht they dont marry others womans while he is in marriage with his 1 wife tht is all and tht is not haram

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Throw this thread in the bin.

How dumb must you be to think that an ethnicity will not have any cheaters. Some Somali men cheat, Some Somali women cheat just like how some Paraguayan may cheat.

:mindblown:

How so the woman tht say arent making it haram they only saying tht the man can only marry her and not other woman and the man agree to it istsnt haram i think and woman making tht kind contract isnt haram i think

does the woman own you when she can tell you how much wives you can have ?

In an Islamic court of law you are not binded to that agreement. I knew a girl who’s husband was looking for a second wife and she had put that in her contract and when she went to the sheikh he said that’s not a valid reason for a divorce but you can get a Khula and the Khula requires you give back the mehr.
Womans arent making haram mens having 4 wifes or 2 or 3 but the woman saying tht before man marry her tht men have to agree tht they dont marry others womans while he is in marriage with his 1 wife tht is all and tht is not haram
You’re making your own fatwas now
Does a woman own you when she’s making rules for you?

In an Islamic court of law you are not binded to that agreement. I knew a girl who’s husband was looking for a second wife and she had put that in her contract and when she went to the sheikh he said that’s not a valid reason for a divorce but you can get a Khula and the Khula requires you give back the mehr.

Again i am not making things up in nikkah contract when someone agree to something the person cant back up plus scholars dont know if valid Who told them nikkah contract is between t persons and each have say in what they want in marriage

I will reply to u back tomorrow and btw agreement is agreement isnt meant to broken

Again i am not making things up in nikkah contract when someone agree to something the person cant back up plus scholars dont know if valid Who told them nikkah contract is between t persons and each have say in what they want in marriage
You are not allowed to put that in the contract though. If he agrees to it or not he does not have to uphold it-if he chooses to he can. The ruling would be different if you mean one should not break a promise and they shouldn’t. My original point stands that is not allowed to be part of the marriage contract.

You are not allowed to put that in the contract though. If he agrees to it or not he does not have to uphold it-if he chooses to he can. The ruling would be different if you mean one should not break a promise and they shouldn’t. My original point stands that is not allowed to be part of the marriage contract.
I will reply to u tomorrow

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
If she doesn't know that you're talking to other women or looking for another wife then its cheating and low down. Tell her about it. The afar ba la ii baneyey somali males always sneak around like little kids who know their doing something wrong. Creating whole families that don't know about eachother and when the first wife confronts him they gaslight saying "well you would've left/wouldn't let me if I told you".

A first wife has rights and it's her decision if she wants to share her husband or not. I've even heard somali men abusing their wives into agreeing to a second wife or kicking her and their kids out on the streets when she refuses or infecting their wife with STDs and HIV.

A wife has every right to feel secure in her marriage and once the lies and sneaking around comes in it's the end. Communicate instead of leaving her in the dark. If she's ok with it cool if she's not also cool, qhasab iyo xog ma jiro.

Last edited:

Trending