not trying to fight.

as i’m on this journey trying to regain my deen i have a question for you guys? how do you maintain your trust in allah and his existence?

i can’t explain it but these doubts keeps coming to my mind that there is no god and i have no idea how to suppress those thoughts. especially seeing all the injustices in this dunya has made me think stuff like what just god would allow this?

sometimes the only thing that keeps me religious is the steadfastness and trust in allah that our people and the palestinians in gaza have

bohom

Here to chill
The complexity and intricacy of this world and its solar system could not have come about by chance, if you look at material objects in this life how they require a designer, a manufacturer, a transporter, and a retailer. All those steps and chains to create a simple piece of clothing.

Then it makes you ponder, if thats just for a little t-shirt, can you imagine what sort of power would be needed for the creation of the world we live in? Allah can be the only answer and thats how I find my reassurance that this religion is the one true religion.

as i’m on this journey trying to regain my deen i have a question for you guys? how do you maintain your trust in allah and his existence?

i can’t explain it but these doubts keeps coming to my mind that there is no god and i have no idea how to suppress those thoughts. especially seeing all the injustices in this dunya has made me think stuff like what just god would allow this?

sometimes the only thing that keeps me religious is the steadfastness and trust in allah that our people and the palestinians in gaza have
Believing in God is a necessity. Everyone has had those thoughts. Life is test and one only strong people survive. God will indefinitely deal with those savages. Their time will come. And I can day for certain the punishment that awaits them is out of our comprehension. The description of hell should be enough. People should ultimately put their trust in God. Its is really getting hard for western Muslims as it feels like its you vs the world. Just remember God is watching.

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
I've read a hadith about some sahabas (Ra) coming to the prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم and asking about having doubts about unspeakable things ( they didn't even want to mention it). I hope you find reassurance in this hadith.
"We find in our hearts what we consider as a very serious matter and a great sin to talk about." The Prophet said: "Do you really feel this? They replied: "Yes." He remarked: "That is the essence of correct belief." [Muslim]

Even the best of generations were afflicted. Maybe change what you spend most of your time on...like reducing your music/movies consumption as these things are legit indoctrination.

Try increasing your listening of Islamic discussions and lectures. And dua...it is like a magic, truly a miracle bestowed on us.

Last edited:
study how the quran was revealed and it’s authenticity and soundness. was the quran fabricated and stolen pieces of christian and jewish texts? prophet mohammed pbuh was not a poet nor was he literate.

look into the life of prophet muhammad pbuh. Was he a liar? the seerah proves who was the most truthful. was he just trying to gain fame and power? he was born of the higher status tribes and was married to the richest women in mecca. was he crazy? He was always calm and collected and the hadiths show that he never had seizures or “manic episodes”

I really urge people including myself to make lots of dua. insha'Allah you will see your dua being answered and it will prove to you that Allah hears you, is in control of everything and responds to dua.

If you have doubts, go to the Quran for the evidences of Allah’s existence. It’s the best proof I have found that convinced me. You will see why it’s a miracle. Walhamdulilah! Then, the authentic ahadith strengthened my faith even more. Other things to do is look at your own body. Study how it works. Go out in nature. Observe the other magnificent creation. See all the perfection that no human could EVER replicate.

I see how every breath I take is happening through a well developed design and that I am so vulnerable and weak when even one part of my body is ill. I see how I wake every morning without any control or say in the matter. That how every morsel of food and sip of water gets to my body and is able to nourish me without me doing anything. That all the bad happening is due to the actions of man and a result of human’s bad actions. I see that all that perfection is not for nothing. That life has a purpose and a reason. That a life devoid of worship to Allah is a life that is lacking sweetness. That worship is an actual pain reliever and elixir for a dead heart. That it can put a pep in my step better than any stimulant or anti-depressant could.

Those thoughts are merely waswaas from the shaitan. You can overcome them with the help of Allah. Increase your knowledge, sincere dua for guidance and be steadfast with prayers. We are Muslims. We don’t rely on blind faith like Christians. We are seekers of the truth. Once you find it, don’t let it go.

Latest posts