Not for individual sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it a good idea to sell items with that label ( coke cans) separately?

Or is it against the law? I can sell it for cheaper than the ones without the label and still earn more profit

Iftiin

Dhulbahante Mujahid //Anti Qabilnimo// Pro Shariah
Many of the corner shops in my area sell it separately.

Nobody cares, I think it's fine.

Many of the corner shops in my area sell it separately.

Nobody cares, I think it's fine.
Corner shop :pachah1:

It's a supermarket. I was thinking will customers get mad and can the suppliers sue you?
Never did good in company law

Iftiin

It's a supermarket. I was thinking will customers get mad and can the suppliers sue you?

If it's a proper supermarket then I don't think you should. Never seen them do that.

Are you starting a business then? It isn't illegal to sell them separately the "not for individual sale" label is just a note to remind workers not to open it up back when it was with the supplier

Are you starting a business then? It isn't illegal to sell them separately the "not for individual sale" label is just a note to remind workers not to open it up back when it was with the supplier
No my father sent me to imprt soda crates from Yemen and I noticed there is a middle man (he gets it from uae). I was just thinking ways to put cash in my pocket. the multipack is much cheaper

Iftiin

No my father sent me to imprt soda crates from Yemen and I noticed there is a middle man (he gets it from uae). I was just thinking ways to put cash in my pocket. the multipack is much cheaper

Cut out the middle man and just get it from UAE yourself. More money in your pocket.

It's your fathers bussiness then? Just get the multipack one the label won't do you any harm

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
lmao do they even enforce the law in Angola? :ftw9nwa: Some Paki at a restaurant charged me £1.80 for a can of Fanta with 59p printed on it a few weeks back. He didn't even give me a glass :francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending