Not a good YEAR to look like Chinese

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I was on the Train, and a white lady, seemingly sane but later NOT. She nudged me by the shoulder, and signaled me with her eyes and head nod to watch a well dressed Chinese woman dressed to kill entering the train and sitting down! The poor Chinese lady had Indho tuug, looking left and right in visible fear. I am sure the dress to kill was compensating to show she is important and clear of any virus.This is insanity yaaqee!! I smiled at naagtaa cadaan, but then with caution, i gave her a look of

Now realllllllyyyyyyy nayaaa???

5560.jpg

Last edited:

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
you wouldn't have lasted a long time, if this was the black plague. People like you should be given the Darwin award. Next time you see a chinese women, tell her to hold her breath.

Then I remembered we are muslims, we believe in Qadar(Destiny). That if we are destined to get the disease we will get it.

I was on the Train, and a white lady, seemingly sane but later NOT. She nudged me by the shoulder, and signaled me with her eyes and head nod to watch a well dressed Chinese woman dressed to kill entering the train and sitting down! The poor Chinese lady had Indho tuug, looking left and right in visible fear. I am sure the dress to kill was compensating to show she is important and clear of any virus.This is insanity yaaqee!! I smiled at naagtaa cadaan, but then with caution, i gave her a look of

Now realllllllyyyyyyy nayaaa???

5560.jpg
Change your pfp

Love,

Hanad

Trending