Nose piercing

iskufilann

inactive.
Ladies, has anybody pierced their nose at home or got it professionally done? If so, is it painful and worth the pain? I'm planning to get one before Eid, so let me knowww!! <3

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
Ladies, has anybody pierced their nose at home or got it professionally done? If so, is it painful and worth the pain? I'm planning to get one before Eid, so let me knowww!! <3
I always wondered why people do that, DIDNT they get it from like cows and bulls and stuff?

iskufilann

inactive.
I always wondered why people do that, DIDNT they get it from like cows and bulls and stuff?
Lmaoo cows have something like this.
1679249064262.png

But the one I want doesn't look like this. It's hardly noticeable

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
Well i got many piercings including both my nostrils the one on my left is one i did myself with a piercing kit from amazon. I don’t recommend bcs that actually cause more trauma to ur nose & u will be more prone to irritation bumps if it is pierced at a wrong angle. My right piercing i got it done at a tattoo shop with a sterile needle, and not once did it bother me.

iskufilann

inactive.
Well i got many piercings including both my nostrils the one on my left is one i did myself with a piercing kit from amazon. I don’t recommend bcs that actually cause more trauma to ur nose & u will be more prone to irritation bumps if it is pierced at a wrong angle. My right piercing i got it done at a tattoo shop with a sterile needle, and not once did it bother me.
I'm going to get it done professionally then! Also do you have a stud or a hoop ring?

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
As for the pain for me when the needle entered my nose my eyes always water, it not really painful but when u scrunch ur nose in the first few days it will hurt a bit.

iskufilann

inactive.
As for the pain for me when the needle entered my nose my eyes always water, it not really painful but when u scrunch ur nose in the first few days it will hurt a bit.
Oh then that's okay. I don't like needles in general, but I'll get it done!

Trending