Northern SCC tribes absolve khaatumo of representing them and want to be part of somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the camera man has to do is pay him a hundred dollars & that choke will turn into a hug.
Sorry to burst your bubble dick sucker but mashqare is the only garad who's known for not being prostituted :manny:
Search his name you never see him outside his home sometimes Mogadishu but this is the second time in his lifetime as garad:manny:
He also hates your kind unlike certain other ugaadhyahan garad who ass kisses mj:dead:
I remember midgaan mj try to claim he was fake garad before the audacity of these hoes:dead:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Sorry to burst your bubble dick sucker but mashqare is the only garad who's known for not being prostituted :manny:
Search his name you never see him outside his home sometimes Mogadishu but this is the second time in his lifetime as garad:manny:
He also hates your kind unlike certain other ugaadhyahan garad who ass kisses mj:dead:
I remember midgaan mj try to claim he was fake garad before the audacity of these hoes:dead:
Why are you mad at MJ? It's not their fault that you're divided, pitiful here's another fadlan ku shuubo your kind rejecting this meeting in Mogadishu and saying the Garad doesn't speak on behalf of dhulbhante & the only person who can speak for dhulbhante is cali Khalif who's the leader of khaatumo
It's not Majeerteen fault that your kind are prostitutes:manny:

Why are you mad at MJ? It's not their fault that you're divided, pitiful here's another fadlan ku shuubo your kind rejecting this meeting in Mogadishu and saying the Garad doesn't speak on behalf of dhulbhante & the only person who can speak for dhulbhante is cali Khalif who's the leader of khaatumo
It's not Majeerteen fault that your kind are prostitutes:manny:
Because the midgaan who qouted me was mj:manny:
Wtf does Ali Khalif have to do with mashqare:childplease:
Like a little you decided to insult him personally calling him a prostituted even thoe his probably the only garad who's far from one now like a little your using the dhulos angle to insult him.
:mjlaugh:
Move around hoe if you gonna insult a man insult him on what his done not what others have done something your Handicap ass can't comprehend.

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
Like a little you decided to insult him personally calling him a prostituted even thoe his probably the only garad who's far from one now like a little your using the dhulos angle to insult him.
Move around hoe if you gonna insult a man insult him on what his done not what others have done something your Handicap ass can't comprehend.
sxb af uun bay ka noolyihiin. cambaashe and his militia will take of these rats dw.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Last time I checked cali Khalif was the leader of khatumo boowe or did Somaliland buy his soul:siilaanyolaugh:

Last time I checked cali Khalif was the leader of khatumo boowe or did Somaliland buy his soul:siilaanyolaugh:
Who tf is talking about Ali Khalif?

Why the fukk do you open your mouth and try to insult a garad who you know nothing of?:gucciwhat:
f*ck is the obsession with you fucks have with Ali Khalif did he rape all mj at young age Ali Khalif doesn't even think about your kind as much as your kind is obsessed with him :kodaksmiley:
Nikka stick to playing make believe with yo McDonalds king:camby:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

Why the fukk do you open your mouth and try to insult a garad who you know nothing of?:gucciwhat:
f*ck is the obsession with you fucks have with Ali Khalif did he rape all mj at young age Ali Khalif doesn't even think about your kind as much as your kind is obsessed with him :kodaksmiley:
So when are your khaatumo flip floppers gonna liberate your own regions :ayaanswag:

Noooo lets turn our attention towards puntland which isn't even in control of most of khaatumo because they're the bad guys but the somalidiid occupation is ay ok :shookgabre:

i will never understand the dhullo mindset :farmajoyaab:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

The Garad is a he has a siil just like every dhulo kkkk

The best part was Ali Khalif Wife whom hails from the same clan as that peasant that insulted the Garaad was asked a year ago for her opinion (on radio) on her Husbands campaign for Khaatumo and Anti puntland stance.

She spoke perfectly, "I stand by my husband right to fight and join with him, he is doing a noble thing fighting for the rights of his people, from those (puntland) corrupt tuugo filling their coffers"

His own women stands in solidarity with Ali Khalif Galyr publicly, yet he has the audacity to engage in smack talk.

So when are your khaatumo flip floppers gonna liberate your own regions :ayaanswag:

Noooo lets turn our attention towards puntland which isn't even in control of most of khaatumo because they're the bad guys but the somalidiid occupation is ay ok :shookgabre:

i will never understand the dhullo mindset :farmajoyaab:
Here comes the mj fixation with khaatumo your kind is irrelevant to us look at this thread for example here talk about obsession:bell:
Dick sucker f*ck you and the starving shit hole you claim:gucciwhat:
Who the fukk is talking about MJ land?
:childplease:

The title sounds like good movie.
I welcome ex-kastumos:salute:
Welcome to what? Pl:dead:
This group is Khatumo :dead:
Ali Khalif group is only politicians :dead1:

The best part was Ali Khalif Wife whom hails from the same clan as that peasant that insulted the Garaad was asked a year ago for her opinion (on radio) on her Husbands campaign for Khaatumo and Anti puntland stance.

She spoke perfectly, "I stand by my husband right to fight and join with him, he is doing a noble thing fighting for the rights of his people, from those (puntland) corrupt tuugo filling their coffers"

His own women stands in solidarity with Ali Khalif Galyr publicly, yet he has the audacity to engage in smack talk.
these people are sick they like to claim they are against Ali Khalif because his working for sl but this is a lie 17 years ago when Ali Khalif was prime minister they sent dhulos group to sabotage him:francis:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

It says a lot about Cali Khalif when he said in a speech after the agreement with Faisal Cali waraabe that he's not sure that dhulbhante & Majeerteen are related and there needs to be DNA taken when his wife is Majeerteen the mother of his kids, I have empathy for that woman that's mental abuse right there also funnily enough Faisal Cali waraabe wife is Majeerteen & his kids half Majeerteen and the shit he spews imagine the mental abuse they inflicted on their wife & kids, they only married an MJ woman to boost their status so their people could respect them. Since it's you though it doesn't take a genius to figure out who you would blame in this situation cause let's face it all rationale goes out the window as soon as you hear that the person is from the Bermuda Triangle boowe cuqdada ku dhimo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts