North N South Galkacyo Integration Cup

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

I must say I never imagined these 2 communities would ever integrate and become united, I was expecting they will always live in segregation or ceasefire agreements. I commend both communities to move forward.

I must say as an outsider observing in-wards, the problem is 'HG' and not Omar Mahmud. Many clans live just fine with Omar Mahmud including my own in birta dheer near burtinle, but there is no clan that lives in peace with HG, no matter where they are in Somalia waxaa yaalo 'green line or instability'. Look at how they cannot live with 'beesha towfiiq dir people', same with marehan, same with Omar Mahmud, look at duduble with green line with murusade in ceelbur. Wallahi just track HG in Somalia and u will find waxaa ka socoto 'shiido ama green line'.

HG needs to do some soul searching and get it's act together rather then blame every clan in Somalia for they're woes. @Bariire @Galmudug-State as prof hassan sheikh said 'cayaarta ka daaya masajidka' we know you are playin games and need to sort out your differences then blame everyone else for your woes.

Sxb you are not right on the head, Fadlan stop tagging or mentioning me in your shitpostings.

As for Galmudug stay out of our affairs and focus on your Puntland only :nvjpqts:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Sxb you are not right on the head, Fadlan stop tagging or mentioning me in your shitpostings.

As for Galmudug stay out of our affairs and focus on your Puntland only :nvjpqts:

No matter where your clan is present, there is problems, green lines, or out-right wars. Do u need to see the evidence. Are u arguing that every somali clan is the problem and not your clan, when your clan is the common denominator in all these places. U r causing trouble with bimaal in they're land of merka, you are in hamar and guess what it's unstable, you are in ceelbur as duduble and there is greenline between murusade n duduble, you have green-lines with omar mahamud and marehan, you even fighting ogadens now and dir in towfiq.

Niyahow is-gabta ma ceeb ba? are all these clans wrong is highly unlikely, fix your shit HG, wa iga talo

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Iljeex are eternal victims and blame all their issues on other clans, it stems from the fact that they were the only Somali clan to be enslaved by fellow Somalis.

Trending