North American NFL experts come in

Bohol

VIP
Is the favourite losing common in the NFL? today the Rams lost to the Steelers. Rams were available to lay at 1.16 and Pittsburgh to back 5.6. @Mckenzie would have made a killing on it.It is even more unpredictable than soccer. :yacadiim:

upload_2019-11-11_0-40-17.png

Bohol

VIP
It is early days to come to full conclusion but I can see favourite pricing in the NFL has nothing to do with actual chance unlike soccer. 5 favourites lost out of 10.

1.Rams
2.NY Giants
3. Colts
4.Kansas Chiefs
5.New Orleans Saints

Tukraq

VIP
It is early days to come to full conclusion but I can see favourite pricing in the NFL has nothing to do with actual chance unlike soccer. 5 favourites lost out of 10.

1.Rams
2.NY Giants
3. Colts
4.Kansas Chiefs
5.New Orleans Saints
yeah it has to do with who everyone is placing bets on which isn't always actually who has the better chance

Bohol

VIP
yeah it has to do with who everyone is placing bets on which isn't always actually who has the better chance

Yep it seems that is the American way. In soccer it almost impossible for 1-2 high favourites at odds of 1.16 to lose nevermind 5 in one weekend.

:damn:

Tukraq

VIP
Yep it seems that is the American way. In soccer it almost impossible for 1-2 high favourites at odds of 1.16 to lose nevermind 5 in one weekend.

:damn:
sahib bad teams with many fans have it the worst like say lakers who are always going to be "favorites" due to many dumb and rich fans placing bets:mjlol: if it was the same case in soccer you would see the likes of the big fan based clubs being favorites even when outmatched

Bohol

VIP
sahib bad teams with many fans have it the worst like say lakers who are always going to be "favorites" due to many dumb and rich fans placing bets:mjlol: if it was the same case in soccer you would see the likes of the big fan based clubs being favorites even when outmatched

American sports bettors are dumb money in truth then akin to those that bought BTC at top in 2017. Here comes the smart money.

:trumpsmirk:

Tukraq

VIP
American sports bettors are dumb money in truth then akin to those that bought BTC at top in 2017. Here comes the smart money.

:trumpsmirk:
which is why I asked if you were a bettor, its actually illegal here outside Vegas but if it was expanded everywhere then yeah it would be free money
this guy flipped 300, to 100k in a month, once it becomes available in every state(now legal but not available yet) I'm using my NBA knowledge to make crazy bank

Bohol

VIP
which is why I asked if you were a bettor, its actually illegal here outside Vegas but if it was expanded everywhere then yeah it would be free money
this guy flipped 300, to 100k in a month, once it becomes available in every state(now legal but not available yet) I'm using my NBA knowledge to make crazy bank

Watch the TV series called ballers. You will learn a lot about the NFL.

Tukraq

VIP
Watch the TV series called ballers. You will learn a lot about the NFL.

yeah I watched that show, from rags to billion dollar deals, the antithesis of @Knowles, his character gets things done I'm not going to lie, being a sports agent seems very lucrative, you need to know and convince an athlete to sign to you though for example lebrons agent was selling jerseys out a car with no formal education and is now the most regarded agent in the NBA in Rich Paul, lots of money to be made

Bohol

VIP
yeah I watched that show, from rags to billion dollar deals, the antithesis of @Knowles, his character gets things done I'm not going to lie, being a sports agent seems very lucrative, you need to know and convince an athlete to sign to you though for example lebrons agent was selling jerseys out a car with no formal education and is now the most regarded agent in the NBA in Rich Paul, lots of money to be made

Have you heard of any Somalis that made it in the NFL?

Trending

Latest posts