North African haplogroups?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Can someone help me on the break down of their subclades. I read E-M81 was Berber subclade. E-M78 in Egypt and E-V32 in Somalis

Apollo

VIP
Can someone help me on the break down of their subclades. I read E81 was Berber subclade. M78 in Egypt and V32 in Somalis

North Africans have many different haplogroups. It is a big region.

Various E1b1b1 types, mostly these:
E-M81 (and its proto-versions like E-L19) - This one is more associated with Berbers.
E-M78* (associated more with Libya and Egypt)
E-V22
E-V65
E-V12
E-M123
T1a (Very old in that region, but never successful %-wise)
J1 (Even before Islam)
R1b-V88 (Shared with Chadics, however, it was there in North Africa before the Chadics got it)
A-M13 (During the Green Sahara, Nilote-like types spread into North Africa, and it is not always because of the slave trade).

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
North Africans have many different haplogroups. It is a big region.

Various E1b1b1 types, mostly these:
E-M81 (and its proto-versions like E-L19)
E-V22
E-M78*
E-V65
E-V12
E-M123
T1a (Very old in that region, but never successful %-wise)
J1 (Even before Islam)
R1b-V88 (Shared with Chadics, however, it was there in North Africa before the Chadics got it)
A-M13 (During the Green Sahara, Nilote-like types spread into North Africa, and it is not always because of the slave trade).
One Berber nationalist told me they are real ancient Egyptians that's why I wanted to know, thanks. They believe so because 2 pharaohs were Berber. That is just silly.

One Berber nationalist told me they are real ancient Egyptians that's why I wanted to know, thanks. They believe so because 2 pharaohs were Berber. That is just silly.

It’s funny, many Berber nationalists claim to be ancient Egyptians for some reason. Don’t know why, apart from one family ruling Egypt as Pharaohs, the Berbers as a whole had nothing to do with the Nile Valley civilisations.

It’s funny, many Berber nationalists claim to be ancient Egyptians for some reason. Don’t know why, apart from one family ruling Egypt as Pharaohs, the Berbers as a whole had nothing to do with the Nile Valley civilisations.
It may be because some people use the term 'north africans' to describe all the people living in the north. Maybe the berbers mistook that and thought they all are related?

They clearly can't be the same people. If you look into linguistics, the berber language are a distinct afro-asiatic language just like the cushtic. While the egyptians had their own respective language.

It may be because some people use the term 'north africans' to describe all the people living in the north. Maybe the berbers mistook that and thought they all are related?

They clearly can't be the same people. If you look into linguistics, the berber language are a distinct afro-asiatic language just like the cushtic. While the egyptians had their own respective language.

The Berber and Egyptian languages occupy their own branches as they are quite distinct from other Afro-Asiatic languages. But the Berbers have literally no cultural similarities or connections with the Egyptians. We have more ties to the Pharaohs due to Punt. One Berber family from Libya ruled Egypt for a while but the two groups hardly impacted each other at all. Maybe the Berber nationalists want to distance themselves from the Arabic influence and form their own identity, but I don’t know how claiming a foreign group will help their cause.

start disliking berbers online,they always trying to make their own absurd history,loud with no manners. claim egypt and all the mediterreneon.think have some kind complexity since been dominated by the arabs for so long.

start disliking berbers online,they always trying to make their own absurd history,loud with no manners. claim egypt and all the mediterreneon.think have some kind complexity since been dominated by the arabs for so long.
Yeah, the Berber nationalists have become the new Kangz. It’s really annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending