Non verbal sexual harassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP

Staring has been classed as sexual harassment. :dead: watch out my geeljire brothens
FB_IMG_1539046209834-1.jpg

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

Staring has been classed as sexual harassment. :dead: watch out my geeljire brothensView attachment 56365
It’s just weird to stare honeslty. I always considered it inappropriate to stare for awhile.

Usually when chicks know they are wearing some revealing clothes they know they will get looks. Shit girls look at each other as well all the time. If she got a nice rack than she got a nice rack. It’s unavoidable to take a glimpse.

But if you just stair at her breasts for a consecutive period of time than your definitely going to make a girl feel uncomfortable.

Honeslty this me too shit shouldn’t really scare you if your not being a dumb ass. You shouldn’t be touching girls for no reason, you shouldn’t cat calling, you shouldnt be walking up to randoms and asking them to suck your dick. All this is just plain creepy

if you’re team MAGA you can grab woman by the p*$sy just don’t forget your red hat it’s your ID. I got away from a speeding ticket last month by throwing my MAGA hat on and calling the officers speedometer fake news and a liberal conspiracy funded by the Clintons. He let me go

If you’re a sensible man then you have nothing to worry about. I’m just worried that the loud-mouthed feminists might use this as a way of destroying the careers of good, hard working people that they don’t like simply because they are men.

Muji

VIP
I thought the men here would be happy. This is very halal friendly :)

In a sharia country you wouldn’t be allowed to touch, kiss or stare at women. At least in the West you won’t lose a limb as a result :rolleyes:

I don't see anything wrong . You cant glare according to Islam anyways . Just lower your gaze and move on with your day ffs

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
If you’re a sensible man then you have nothing to worry about. I’m just worried that the loud-mouthed feminists might use this as a way of destroying the careers of good, hard working people that they don’t like simply because they are men.

I'm not worried at all just sharing the latest dose of feminazi bullshit

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Funny how they are becoming more Islamic as time progresses... almost as if ... no that couldn’t be.
:trumpsmirk:

Don't compare islam to this dumb sinister devil crab. Islam tells us to lower our gaze for pioty unlike this stupid shit designed to only cause a problem

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

abaay WHY r u speaking for men?? It doesnt count if u r lesbian huuno. U actually have to have two balls .

Status
Not open for further replies.