Non-Muslim Somalis on youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
There's many Somali women like her who become Christian for a little money there's nothing new here, tomorrow if a Sikh offers her more money then she'll become a Singh :chrisfreshhah:

Ever since clicking on that "dinko looking chick" thread and watching her husband tag, youtube is recommending me interracial black woman, white man tags --- wallahi I think there is a conspiracy going on.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
The only ones I've come across are dumb ass morons who left Islam for Christianity. I have zero respect for Somalis who become Christians. Be an Atheist like us and don't join a fucking shit cult like Christianity.

The only ones I've come across are dumb ass morons who left Islam for Christianity. I have zero respect for Somalis who become Christians. Be an Atheist like us and don't join a fucking shit cult like Christianity.

I never understood that either... Like you left one abrahamic religion to join another??? :what1:

Well, it's a considerable progress. Besides, it's a good thing that more people are seeing the problems with Islam.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Well, it's a considerable progress. Besides, it's a good thing that more people are seeing the problems with Islam.

It's not a progress. It's a sideways step. Christianity is equally as problematic as Islam - in terms of scripture.

Mona Walters slaughtered Islam and the prophet in a video but then proceeded to tell us about how awesome the Bible and White Jesus are.

It's not a progress. It's a sideways step. Christianity is equally as problematic as Islam - in terms of scripture.

Mona Walters slaughtered Islam and the prophet in a video but then proceeded to tell us about how awesome the Bible and White Jesus are.
In terms of scripture they are pretty identical.

But socially Christians have moved on a lot relative to Muslims. :zhqjlmx:

Got most of them on fb except for the Christian ones cos they coco for coco puffs, hortaa no hotline bling 4 you lot ? If you know what I mean ?

Futada ma iska dehqda when you do number 2?

"long way" :childplease::camby:

:tuckerwtf:
There over 50 majority Christian countries that have abandoned their medieval ideology while Islam is still as backward as ever with no exist death-cult like mentality. That you have to go to the jungles of Africa to find Christians on bar with Muslims speaks volumes. I'm no fan of Christianity in general, but any comparisons of it to Islam is ludicrous. It's no brainer for me that Christianity had more appeal to these people.

Lil Resse

GIVING RNB B!TCHES DAT SKRONG MEAT, ON KING DAVID
Absolutely. Christianity came a long way from where Islam currently is (stuck in the middle ages). I'd very much rather have Somali Christian than Somali Muslim. :zhqjlmx:
what? since when does your belief change the way you act in everyday life? You know what imma convert to Judaism and see how my personality changes... hopefully shekels come my way, i get a higher IQ and a craving for biting off lil kids dicks

what? since when does your belief change the way you act in everyday life? You know what imma convert to Judaism and see how my personality changes... hopefully shekels come my way, i get a higher IQ and a craving for biting off lil kids dicks
Do you think starting with ' what?' lends credibility to what you're about to say? If religious beliefs (and Islamic religious believes at that) don't influence the way you act, I don't know what does. Islam is a way of life that comprehensively dictates every aspect of how you live your life. I find it incredible that as a Muslim you would try to argue otherwise.

There over 50 majority Christian countries that have abandoned their medieval ideology while Islam is still as backward as ever with no exist death-cult like mentality. That you have to go to the jungles of Africa to find Christians on bar with Muslims speaks volumes. I'm no fan of Christianity in general, but any comparisons of it to Islam is ludicrous. It's no brainer for me that Christianity appealed to these people more than Islam.
There are more than 1.6 billion Muslims across the world and more than 51 Muslim majority countries, the fact you resort to using small rag-tag terrorist groups to try to convince us "Islam is violent", shows your desperation.

What about Neo-Nazi extremists and white supremacists who believe it's perfectly OK to kill innocent people, are you going to try to convince us they're are Muslim too? :icon lol:

All human beings are the same. Muslims are not any more violent than other people.

It's almost 2017, you have no excuse to be this ignorant.
:umwhat:

... the fact you resort to using small rag-tag terrorist groups to try to convince us "Islam is violent", shows your desperation.
Are you talking about yourself here? Because the only who did anything like that in this thread is you when you ventured to the jungles of Africa to find an example that fits your bill and now resorted to using hardly relevant powerless political movements that remain shunned on the fringes of society as an excuse. Also the statement "all humans are the same" is just a tautology. Religious beliefs can and absolutely do influence society's progressiveness. To come here and try to argue otherwise is simply an advertisement of your own ignorance of history.

Status
Not open for further replies.