Non muslim culture is disgusting

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Nah, not really, I enjoy the Jewish culture as well. Way better than ours for sure.

You're a pagan bro, made me give ammunition to my opps in these dangerous Somalispot streets. I opened up while you were trolling
:kanyehmm:

I didn’t know Jews go for outsiders tbh

They're not as cohesive as you'd imagine. Just normal ass people for the most part. Just thinking of them as a little qabiliist on a worldwide scale. Some break rank, some don't. Some are racist, some aren't - but for the most part they love one another because they're raised with the mindset that any and possibly everyone around them could potentially hate them for what they are.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
You're a pagan bro, made me give ammunition to my opps in these dangerous Somalispot streets. I opened up while you were trolling
:kanyehmm:

They're not as cohesive as you'd imagine. Just normal ass people for the most part. Just thinking of them as a little qabiliist on a worldwide scale. Some break rank, some don't. Some are racist, some aren't - but for the most part they love one another because they're raised with the mindset that any and possibly everyone around them could potentially hate them for what they are.
It is true tho, how many people wanted to wipe them Out in history, but they persevered and are thriving now.

I swear they have no morals.

Back In high school it was normal for these girls to have sex from the ages of 14, there parents would advise them to use condoms and contraceptive pills too. How is this so normalised in their culture?

I would understand 18 but 14 ? That's so young SubhaAllah.
THATS very hala. You missed history classes

Nah, not really, I enjoy the Jewish culture as well. Way better than ours for sure.
robbie l 3.jpg

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
The thing is that there's too many fake muslims out there that don't even take the Quran seriously.

Same goes for Christianity and other religions. They don't even practice what these religious texts are preaching.

Xaruun

VIP
I can't believe women are advocating for child marriage. You b!tches will never experience it yourself, but you wish to condemn little girls to that life because you hate women and girls.

And yet you enjoy the freedoms of a Western nation where your vaginas haven't been mutilated and you weren't married off to an illiterate goat farmer twice your age. Hypocrites, I hope you b!tches never have daughters, you'll probably hate them too.
I knew someone was going to bring up aisha. 14 year olds aren’t fully developed love, physically and mentally, they have a kids mindset. This ain’t the prophets time and times have changed abaayo. If you think for a second that it’s acceptable for a girl as young as 14 to be married off then boyyyyy. You think a 14 year old is capable of running a household :what: sex is the last thing on her mind at that age, she’s probably crushing over class mates like I was. Like a normal 14 year old girl does! She’s a baby and she should not be having adult responsibilities.
Marrige åt 14 is crazy. JUST STOP
The point completely went over your head. Stop crying and read her post again

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
The point completely went over your head. Stop crying and read her post again
Stfu you retard. I understand what her previous post was saying. I then reacted appropriately after she asked what a child was, implying that a 14 yo wasn’t a child, and said they developed fast. She is a straight up weirdo and I won’t let pedo apologists gaslight me. How about you read the whole conversation before jumping in, moron.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
Stfu you retard. I understand what her previous post was saying. I then reacted appropriately after she asked what a child was,

first maybe by the appropriate reaction you mean saying that I am a , hypocrite, should seek help, to never have a daughter, that I would hate my kids and now pedo apologists.... wow ok sis.

implying that a 14 yo wasn’t a child, and said they developed fast.

Yes, I still have the same opinion that a 14 Y old isn’t a 5 Y old child.

they developed fast was about the body of the individual

@SOULSEARCHING said this "I think times than were different. Girls bodies and minds were more developed"

and I responded with this
"Girls bodies are more developed now with difference of diet... we see plenty of young girl looking like mid 20"

which is true people now have a more developed body than before that’s something which is proven.

She is a straight up weirdo

Again another insult which I don’t care but tell more about your own personality.

I won’t let pedo apologists gaslight me.
paedophilia: Pedophilia, also spelled paedophilia, also called pedophilic disorder or pedophilia disorder, in conventional usage, a psychosexual disorder, generally affecting adults, characterized by sexual interest in prepubescent children or attempts to engage in sexual acts with prepubescent children.
Prepubescent: relating to the period before children start to develop adult sexual characteristics

This is the definition for paedophilia and nothing I said in this thread is related to that.
the only time I talked about different age is when I talked about Our beloved mother Aisha and Prophet Mohamed Pbuh wich so if you think he is a paedophile is on you not me and by Allah I am free from your accusations.

How about you read the whole conversation before jumping in, moron.

This thread is open for everyone to see so if you want to fight with the wind, keep deliberately misinterpreting everything.

Trending

Latest posts