Non-Geeljire husband murders his Geeljire wife in Canada

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
Her estranged husband is from across the river.

Violent American man, guaranteed Black.

And you are basing this on what? The guy’s name sounds white. And if I’m going to be completely honest when and if Somalis date/marry out they get with cadaans before they go for madows. And if they go for madows it’s usually other Africans. Not trying to start something but it’s just something I’ve noticed.

And you are basing this on what? The guy’s name sounds white. And if I’m going to be completely honest when and if Somalis date/marry out they get with cadaans before they go for madows. And if they go for madows it’s usually other Africans. Not trying to start something but it’s just something I’ve noticed.
Yeah if they're with a AA they're likely not married to them or the AA converted and is deeply entrenched in the Muslim community

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member

Looks like I was correct, as per usual.

He's the third person at the link below: Brian Aaron Marbury. Same exact name, from Detroit like the murderer, and same age as the murderer.

If you go down, he has a relative called Spencer Marbury from Detroit and a Darryl Marbury from Palm Bay, Florida.

Here's Spencer Marbury

Here's Darryl Marbury

Looks like I was correct, as per usual.

He's the third person at the link below: Brian Aaron Marbury. Same exact name, from Detroit like the murderer, and same age as the murderer.

If you go down, he has a relative called Spencer Marbury from Detroit and a Darryl Marbury from Palm Bay, Florida.

Here's Spencer Marbury

Here's Darryl Marbury

Why isn’t his mugshot available yet? Is this typical with the Canadian police/media?

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
Every ajnabi-somali relationship i heard end up dramatically, may Allah open her heaven

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Why isn’t his mugshot available yet? Is this typical with the Canadian police/media?

They rarely release mugshots. They'll only release photos if he was on the run (like previous mugshots or surveillance footage). Only sketches are allowed during trials.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
She entered the world of gaals AUN,gaals are not like us they dont have alot of things to restrain them unlike us

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
It was obvious he was a fellow Black. I didn't even need to search up anything. Detroit is almost entirely Black and white men statistically speaking don't marry out and if they do, Black women are the last women they marry, much less one from a different culture/religion. White people are less likely to murder too. It didn't add up that he was white.

They rarely release mugshots. They'll only release photos if he was on the run (like previous mugshots or surveillance footage). Only sketches are allowed during trials.

What makes you say that? African women that I’ve encountered in North America are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lol especially if they are educated and hold down good jobs. They do get with black women. It’s not that hard to date one tbh. The only reason they dislike black american women, no offense, is because
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Either way, this is a tragic case and I don’t understand why the comments on this thread are so charged. Ajanabi waa ajanabi they’re all the same in my eyes.

Last edited:
Why do Somali men use moments like this to say “I told you so” or “that’s what you get for marrying an ajnabi”? It’s seems like most of you are concerned with gender wars than actual solution to problems like this. A Somali Hooyo is mourning right now and the first thing you do is try to dunk on Somali females in hopes that they don’t marry anymore ajnabis lol..

If you understood female nature you would know that whatever logic/stats/anecdote you use it won’t stop them from doing whatever it is they’re going to do. Why? Because females follow their emotions even if following that emotion will lead them to death they will still do it.

The solution to all this was to have never raised your kids in a gaal country to begin with. So all in all the parents should take the blame for stuff like this happening not the daughter. More specifically the dad should take the blame because as the leader of the household he failed to prioritise Islam. If he did he would of raised his children in a Muslim country instead.

As soon as I get some money together I’m taking my son and my wife to a Muslim country I recommend all of you to do the same

Sometimes women make the worst irrational decisions. You tell her theirs a lion behind that wall, and she will run to it.

I tell my sisters the grass is not greener on the other side, its better the devil you know lol. the world is hard enough as it is, why make it more complicated for your self by going with an ajnabi.

Anyways hope the girl is found.

Trending

Latest posts