NOFAP Prescription

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude ive got the self discipline i dont fap , ive even rediscovered wet dreams,
4 to 6 weeks of nofap and i get this erotic dream and bust all over the place.

lol

feel like im 13 again..

yeah man but you need to be married,
fapping reduces your sex drive, so you can operate normally in the permissive western society.
before i had no problem being around women, friends , would watch tv on the sofa, with a female friend ,
be around half naked chicks and be fine.

Now after my diet, exercise regime combined with nofap.

I feel like a Saudi man that was dropped on venice beach LA.

The price better health and fitness, is a sex drive multiplied X 3

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
yeah man but you need to be married,
fapping reduces your sex drive, so you can operate normally in the permissive western society.
before i had no problem being around women, friends , would watch tv on the sofa, with a female friend ,
be around half naked chicks and be fine.

Now after my diet, exercise regime combined with nofap.

I feel like a Saudi man that was dropped on venice beach LA.

The price better health and fitness, is a sex drive multiplied X 3
Haha lol that's why fapping exists lol doesn't help sexy women love to flaunt themselves in the summer ;) welcome to the west, if you like to see tents then by all means leave

Haha lol that's why fapping exists lol doesn't help sexy women love to flaunt themselves in the summer ;) welcome to the west, if you like to see tents then by all means leave

I am from the west..
I was someone who used to laugh at those poor guys that come here and see all of that and couldnt cope.
Though i was sophistcated and strong willed/disciplined because i could have close female friends and not think of them sexually,
had no problems hanging out with half naked chicks..

turned out i had low sex drive and was unfit and slightly overwieght..

no i have alienated my friends as i avoid them now, and they thought it was weird.
When i told them they thought its hilarious...
one of them is a gym buddy and we do yoga together..

told her she cannot drop by my apartment and watch netflix, we can only meet in a public setting
because i will f*ck her..

lol

I think i will go back to fapping because its ridiculous, now i know that living away from my wife to run my business was a bad idea,
even for a few months...

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I am from the west..
I was someone who used to laugh at those poor guys that come here and see all of that and couldnt cope.
Though i was sophistcated and strong willed/disciplined because i could have close female friends and not think of them sexually,

no i have alienated my friends as i avoid them now, and they thought it was weird.

told her she cannot drop by my apartment and watch netflix, we can only meet in a public setting

lol

I think i will go back to fapping because its ridiculous, now i know that living away from my wife to run my business was a bad idea,
even for a few months...
f*ck no don't go back. You can fap all you want but don't go back to . Don't be a weak minded beta.

f*ck no don't go back. You can fap all you want but don't go back to . Don't be a weak minded beta.

i dont need , i have my mind which is more than enough..

my only worry is that i would break my no fap record of 5 months...
i think this weekend i will take myself out to dinner, and then come back home and bust one or 2 out
lol

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I am from the west..

lol

even for a few months...
Wow your a beast ;) shoo shoo all the ladies cannot be near you then haha, especially women in yoga pants, haha a man doing yoga that's a first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending