Nobody gonna talk about Somalia's debut at Miss World 2021?

Somalia sent the first hijabi, Khadijah Omar

1648023991033.png

1648024040637.png

While she didn't win, she made the top 12! Mashallah :salute:

Somalia sent the first hijabi, Khadijah Omar

View attachment 218062
View attachment 218063

While she didn't win, she made the top 12! Mashallah :salute:
Mashallah?

I was watching a lecture wallah its sad how naive mainly sisters and brothers are posting themselves online showing off their beauty. Thousands of people can see em not many will think to say mashallah . There are many creeps ,horny guys, jealous people and u dont know if ur closest friends dont feel a type of way or hatred/jealousy( i apologise there are people like this). I dont see the point of these beauty pageants posting on instagram, inviting hundreds of randoms to ur wedding when people are always watching wat u do, comparing themselves to others, have insecurities and do feel some type of way when allah has granted the other person with what they dont have. Why risk ur blessing for attention when evil eye is serious and ruins many marriages.

I dont think this should be encouraged or even glorified tbh

Mashallah?

I was watching a lecture wallah its sad how naive mainly sisters and brothers are posting themselves online showing off their beauty. Thousands of people can see em not many will think to say mashallah . There are many creeps ,horny guys, jealous people and u dont know if ur closest friends dont feel a type of way or hatred/jealousy( i apologise there are people like this). I dont see the point of these beauty pageants posting on instagram, inviting hundreds of randoms to ur wedding when people are always watching wat u do, comparing themselves to others, have insecurities and do feel some type of way when allah has granted the other person with what they dont have. Why risk ur blessing for attention when evil eye is serious and ruins many marriages.

I dont think this should be encouraged or even glorified tbh
Literally everyone participates. Not that deep, just a fun little contest that would give us a break from those pirate, wartorn stereotypes :wtfdis:

Trending