No Wayyyy: Could Africa be a #1 superpower? #Africa #news #report

Mr. Nur

Aspiring Somali CEO ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด

y'all don't understand how powerful Africa would be if they had unity within eachother. I'm not suprised but this 100% faxx.

This is the real problem with our continent the corruption, if we were united and had good leaders we will be the greatest continent ever. Our genera

I wonder where Africa would be if they were left to do their own thing like Russia and China were after the world wars, Africa would be a superpower

Mali (west africa) once was the richest empire in history under Mansa musa.. Join the revolution and end mercantilist trading patterns on our resources

it always was companies.. they act like it was nations but the poor working class of those nations never received any profits

@โ„‘๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ฑ๐”‘๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ก thoughts?

Firstly Africa is not a country, it consists of many countries with complete different people, culture, languages and religion.. Also you can't compare Africa to the European countries who mostly share a close culture and religion ad well.. Now the only way to unite African is through trade and also unity in common interests.

Secondly, African countries are very corrupt, divided and with very poor leadership.. With these factors in mind there's no chance of making Africa better in our lifetime or in the any near foreseeable future.. Spare yourself the headache and focus on your own people and country.

Mr. Nur

Firstly Africa is not a country, it consists of many countries with complete different people, culture, languages and religion.. Also you can't compare Africa to the European countries who mostly share a close culture and religion ad well.. Now the only way to unite African is through trade and also unity in common interests.

Secondly, African countries are very corrupt, divided and with very poor leadership.. With these factors in mind there's no chance of making Africa better in our lifetime or in the any near foreseeable future.. Spare yourself the headache and focus on your own people and country.
I never said Africa is a country; I said it is a continent within countries, of course. Africa is a diverse continent with many countries, each with its own unique people, culture, languages, and religion.

But that's not my point, sxb. Did you even watch the videos? I'm trying to convey a message about how Africa is being exploited by white men who steal all the minerals and resources that belong to Africa to make their country look good. It is important to raise awareness about the exploitation of Africa's resources and the impact it has on the continent's development. We must work towards creating a fair and just system that benefits all parties involved and ensures that Africa's resources are used for the betterment of its people.

I never said Africa is a country; I said it is a continent within countries, of course. Africa is a diverse continent with many countries, each with its own unique people, culture, languages, and religion.

But that's not my point, sxb. Did you even watch the videos? I'm trying to convey a message about how Africa is being exploited by white men who steal all the minerals and resources that belong to Africa to make their country look good. It is important to raise awareness about the exploitation of Africa's resources and the impact it has on the continent's development. We must work towards creating a fair and just system that benefits all parties involved and ensures that Africa's resources are used for the betterment of its people.
The white man takes the African resources in return the Africans get gmo modified grains and a bit coins the will fill up the pockets of the corrupt African leaders.. There isn't much you can do.. Even within your country and ethnicity it's very difficult to change anything.

Mr. Nur

The white man takes the African resources in return the Africans get gmo modified grains and a bit coins the will fill up the pockets of the corrupt African leaders.. There isn't much you can do.. Even within your country and ethnicity it's very difficult to change anything.
what's with the defeatist attitude sxb?

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Forget these people of West and South Africa, who judge themselves to worship the white man; slavery forever. Instead, let us focus on cleaning ourselves of our own corruption, thatโ€™s much better.

Trending

Latest posts