No one cares about Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Syria is on the doorstep of Europe and Russia. Of course the global community will care more for them as their chaos has ramifications to superpowers while Somalia is tucked away somewhere in Africa far from the superpowers.

Kezira

disneylanders
Syria is on the doorstep of Europe and Russia. Of course the global community will care more for them as their chaos has ramifications to superpowers while Somalia is tucked away somewhere in Africa far from the superpowers.
Does believing that make u sleep at night ?

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
After 27 years of dysfunction it doesn't surprise me that nobody cares about Somalia.

Plus Syrians are Arabs. Arabs usually get more attention among Muslims.

I've noticed that some (not all) Somalis seem to admire Arabs the same way that AA's tend to kiss the ass of Whites at times.

Correct me if I'm wrong but it's just an observation.

I never met a AA who kiss Whitey's ass. They are all on social media and in TV and in real life always attacking white people.

Whereas for Somalis, I am the only one who hates the Ayrabs and I'm not even full Somali.

The only people with a heart in this world are Westerners. Arabs don't give a toss about Somalis. Look at how they treat dark skinned Muslim labourers in their countries.

Thousands of non Arabs went to fight in Syria, but no Arabs go to fight in Somalia and the Central African Republic. Why? Racism and yet these people are the spiritual leaders to whom we go for Islamic instruction.

Apollo

VIP
Thousands of non Arabs went to fight in Syria, but no Arabs go to fight in Somalia and the Central African Republic. Why? Racism and yet these people are the spiritual leaders to whom we go for Islamic instruction.

There's some voodoo in Islamic eschatology about the ISIS thing being the end of the world. That's the main reason, not race.

is the group's emphasis on eschatology and apocalypticism – that is, a belief in a final Day of Judgment by God, and specifically, a belief that the arrival of one known as Imam Mahdi is near. ISIL believes that it will defeat the army of "Rome" at the town of Dabiq, in fulfilment of prophecy.[103] Following its interpretation of the Hadith of the Twelve Successors, ISIL also believes that after al-Baghdadi there will be only four more legitimate caliphs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_State_of_Iraq_and_the_Levant#Islamic_eschatology

I never met a AA who kiss Whitey's ass. They are all on social media and in TV and in real life always attacking white people.

Whereas for Somalis, I am the only one who hates the Ayrabs and I'm not even full Somali.
Yeah, we definitely have people in the AA community who directly or indirectly worship whites.

Some of our people will stick up for a White person before their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts