No More threads on: Arabs, Habeshas, tweets degrading Somalis, baiting threads,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please guys, no more threads on Arabs, Habeshas, Ethiopia, tweets degrading Somalis, random stupid videos with Somalis in it, Somali girls vs Somali guys threads, dumb bait threads like "are Somalis black or arab?", tribal threads, etc.

This is getting out of hand guys. This is SomaliSpot. We should be discussing topics pertaining to Somalis, Somaliness, and Somalia only.

If we continue like this, all we are doing is greatly diminishing the quality of this forum. There needs to be more substance and quality content on this forum.

I'm not a hypocrite, I know many of the threads I've created have been about about the topics above, but I will stop. No more.

Last edited:
Please guys, no more threads on Arabs, Habeshas, Ethiopia, tweets degrading Somalis, random stupid videos with Somalis in it, Somali girls vs Somali guys threads, dumb bait threads like "are Somalis black or arab?", tribal threads, etc.

This is getting out of hand guys. This is SomaliSpot. We should be discussing topics pertaining to Somalis, Somaliness, and Somalia only.

If we continue like this, all we are doing is greatly diminishing the quality of this forum. There needs to be more substance and quality content on this forum.

I'm not a hypocrite, I know many of the threads I've created have been about about the topics above, but I will stop. No more.

Too many racist and alt-righters here to make that a reality. At times I feel like I'm at a clan meeting :francis:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
@Amira has to be @AbdiJohnson its soo obvious :mjlol:

@Amira shares a trait with AJ, she defends herself after making ridiculous statements:

AJ changes up his views, amira changes up her ethnicity.

Aj = Amira

Crude "Names Sherlock Holmes" Truth

Last edited:
The problem is not Ethiopia threads, the problem is making threads about nonsense things, it honestly makes all of us look like very simple minded people to have a whole 20 pages over what one person said, or a video as useless as an ethnicity tag as a subject for a topic on a daily basis. Anyone passing by would think, these people have pea for brains and arent capable of anything more complex, like a child who is amused by a colorful toy.

Also you're the only one who makes these topics and you're not even somali, why are you trying to deflect it on to others, or make it seem like your not 90% of the empty content on here?

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Is this nigga really trying to reinvent himself as Amira?

full

The problem is not Ethiopia threads, the problem is making threads about nonsense things, it honestly makes all of us look like very simple minded people to have a whole 20 pages over what one person said, or a video as useless as an ethnicity tag as a subject for a topic on a daily basis. Anyone passing by would think, these people have pea for brains and arent capable of anything more complex, like a child who is amused by a colorful toy.

Also you're the only one who makes these topics and you're not even somali, why are you trying to deflect it on to others, or make it seem like your not 90% of the empty content on here?

I am completely aware of that. As I said above, I know I greatly contributed to the threads above. However, let's not act is if I'm the only one doing this. Several users here make threads about Habesha women, learning Ethiopian lsngusges, etc.

I am,

Endriam "I will not take all the blame" Johnson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending