NO MASK IN INDOOR AND OURDOORS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yeah! I can FINALLY SHOW MY BEAUTIFUL FACE!!!! MASHALAAH! MALL OF AMERICA HERE I COME!

WAIT......................................

I have to be vaccinated first ma ha?

1621021644215.png

Sol

?
Ever since that vocaroo eedo I can't read your posts in that loving eedo voice as now all I can hear is that "thing" echoing in confines of my once innocent and naïve head :mjcry:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ever since that vocaroo eedo I can't read your posts in that loving eedo voice as now all I can hear is that "thing" echoing in confines of my once innocent and naïve head :mjcry:

Imagine a beautiful face with the voice of a crackling witch??? HA HA HA HA HA HA

What are you talking about? Please share:dabcasar:

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I really want to go out,
party with all of my heart,
with all of my friends!!!

f*ck this boomer virus!!

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Unfortunately it's not the same here , the police would beat you up for not wearing a mask and slap you with fines.

I even saw with my own eyes they dragged an oday from his store to their jeep.
Because he wasn't wearing one.

I hate this fucking mask shit makes you breathless but nonetheless can't wait the day this ends.

Unfortunately it's not the same here , the police would beat you up for not wearing a mask and slap you with fines.

I even saw with my own eyes they dragged an oday from his store to their jeep.
Because he wasn't wearing one.

I hate this fucking mask shit makes you breathless but nonetheless can't wait the day this ends.
Where do you live wll it’s kinda the same here in some European countries

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Anyways this is what madows are upto during lockdown the restriction of booze was lifted few months ago.

So the drinking levels increased and very crazy.

South Africa ,
wait your telling me European police also beat people up if they not wear masks.

Then the world is no different
the boys in blue are always scumbags lol
I do not know if they beat the people but if they go out without a mask they pay fines in some countries my aunt and her family were not even allowed to leave the apartment, the food or things they needed were left outside the door, none of them had Corona

Trending