No joke: Al Shabaab apologizes for last week's bombing

since when does al shabaab apologise for anything?

before i was around 70% convinced it was UAE, now i am 100% convinced that UAE is behind this. al shabaab is doing unprecedented actions in order not to implicate UAE.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Al shabab are working under orders. The UAE is fully responsible for this bombing and want to shift attention

before i was around 70% convinced it was UAE, now i am 100% convinced that UAE is behind this. al shabaab is doing unprecedented actions in order not to implicate UAE.
Are you two trying to convince us that Shabaab is covering for the UAE?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Yeah I read that they don't usually claim big attacks like Zoobe one from 2017.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Al shabab are working under orders. The UAE is fully responsible for this bombing and want to shift attention

Alshabaab are a bunch of fucking cucks wallahi. They don't want to respect their own government because they believe it is a "Riddah" government but will happily cover for these quasi wealthy Arabs who, if we were to dissect their national constitutions and laws, is even further away from Shariah than us. They (alshabaab) are the real crooks selling their deen for money.

repo

VIP
What about Hotel Shamo 2009 when Shabaab blew up a university graduation and killed 25 people, students along with 3 ministers.

What about when Shabaab blew up Hotel Muna and killed 11 MPs in 2010?

In both those attacks they did not claim responsibility. Were they working for the UAE?

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC

This is 100% the work of a gulf Arab country, probably the UAE

Macalin M

Out here
Oh that’s cool, apology accepted :) glad we could move on!

Fucking dirty coons, they have the audacity to apologise after killing how many people. They need to be slaughtered like xoolos

What about Hotel Shamo 2009 when Shabaab blew up a university graduation and killed 25 people, students along with 3 ministers.

What about when Shabaab blew up Hotel Muna and killed 11 MPs in 2010?

In both those attacks they did not claim responsibility. Were they working for the UAE?

That's the whole point they did not claim those attacks. So why claim now?

repo

VIP
That's the whole point they did not claim those attacks. So why claim now?
I don't know and I don't think anyone else does. The government insinuated that the UAE was also behind the attack that killed 600 people so blaming the UAE is nothing new.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

They will pay. I hope the europeans get into a lengthy war. Hell i hope iran strikes them first.
:fittytousand:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Oh that’s cool, apology accepted :) glad we could move on!

Fucking dirty coons, they have the audacity to apologise after killing how many people. They need to be slaughtered like xoolos

Wallahi its cajiib, who are you even apologizing to?:faysalwtf:

Last edited:

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
I agree Al Shabaab = Al Coons

Lol we are sorry for killing you this time but not next time ?

Al shabaab is clearly a tribal plus foreign affair lol.

Farmaajo: “hi [insert foreign country] can you leave?”

foreign country: “make us”

farmaajo : “you can stay!”

Nisa can’t even investigate the terror attack properly because it is working alongside America, which would obviously mean that they would meddle in it.

Trending