No fu*kin way, American football should be illegal

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
No way this is normal

Tua Tagovailoa is a NFL quarterblack for Miami Dolphins team. The man suffered two huge concussions in the span of 5 days. This shit can kill you and will in the long run. These nfl players are fucked.

This man is fucked, I pray he doesn’t do Chris Benoit or Aaron Hernandez.

The thing about American football to other sports who have CTE/concussions like combat sports, its not as widespread as american football ( in regards to usa).

Rugby should also be retired, maybe even hockey. Im that radical. In regards to football (soccer) using your head to touch football should be illegal for under 16 and in adults game there should be no heading training and limited amount of crossings.

CTE is real and should be taken seriously.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1664576523905.png

Kids dont play it anymore due to Parents being scared, only poverty stricken kids with uneducated parents do

These guys sacrificing their bodies for entertainment, garbage sport

No way this is normal

Tua Tagovailoa is a NFL quarterblack for Miami Dolphins team. The man suffered two huge concussions in the span of 5 days. This shit can kill you and will in the long run. These nfl players are fucked.

The thing about American football to other sports who have CTE/concussions like combat sports, its not as widespread as american football ( in regards to usa).

Rugby should also be retired, maybe even hockey. Im that radical. In regards to football (soccer) using your head to touch football should be illegal for under 16 and in adults game there should be no heading training and limited amount of crossings.

NFL isn't going to be banned anytime time soon, too much money to be made :francis:

OffTheDome

Proud American
No way this is normal

Dude stop being soft, Football is a man’s game. Tua had no business playing in this game but that is 100% a clean sack. A lotta you niggas in Europe wouldn’t last a second playing the real football.
:manny:

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
NFL is messed up the worst thing about their injuries is the money the players are getting ain’t even guaranteed in the contract

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Dude stop being soft, Football is a man’s game. Tua had no business playing in this game but that is 100% a clean sack. A lotta you niggas in Europe wouldn’t last a second playing the real football.

Europeans play Rugby which is arguably more violent.

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
The European has a point though, no mentally sane person would willingly continue to participate in a game after having multiple concussions, just for you to end up benched for the rest of the season.

Basketball is a much more better sport and more suitable for my noble Somalian genes then crazy football players who’d break my fragile rib cages in the first quarter.

OffTheDome

Proud American
The European has a point though, no mentally sane person would willingly continue to participate in a game after having multiple concussions, just for you to end up benched for the rest of the season.

Basketball is a much more better sport and more suitable for my noble Somalian genes then crazy football players who’d break my fragile rib cages in the first quarter.
As a casual sport to play, basketball is the best and I encourage Somalians to participate more. Somalians are too skinny to play college/pro basketball though, they should stick to running for now.

Trending

Latest posts