NLE Choppa Tells Somalis and Ethiopians to stop fighting

OffTheDome

Proud American
The hatred is only one-sided tho. Low IQ Somalians hate Ethiopians for some reason, while the Ethiopians are chill asf and never hate. Anyone who says otherwise is delusional.

The hatred is only one-sided tho. Low IQ Somalians hate Ethiopians for some reason, while the Ethiopians are chill asf and never hate. Anyone who says otherwise is delusional.

I have never in my life met a Somali who took their beef directly to an Ethiopian, quite the contrary in fact, Somalis and Ethiopians get along just fine, just because we make some jibes on the net "Ethiopia haa baruurto" doesn't mean Somalis hate/take it out on the average Ethiopian IRL.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
How would nle know if his Ethiopian friend wasn’t complaining to him?
:draketf:

Based

VIP
Who is nie choppa and is there an invisible war between us and ethiopians that I haven’t been informed of 😂😂😂😂

horta why do west africans and Caribbeans glorify a brutal empire so much? It’s like how Serbs love Russia but Ukrainians and poles hate it

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Tbh I used to be very outspoken about Ethiopia when I was younger but nowadays I could give less of a f*ck.

Each Ethiopian I met shows me respect which made me realise it’s one-sided.

However, I tell each Ethiopian I meet that there can never be 100% friendship between our countries if Ogaden isn’t free.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
People blame somalis for disliking Ethiopia but Somalis were the ones who were wronged by them. What can Ethiopians complain about? They kill our people, have control of our land and they’ve invaded somalia and fund alshabaab and on top of that want to create a HOA single country with habesha ruling it.

But no, somalis are the big bad cry babies for not kissing their ass. Stop blaming us for everything geez.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
They might not say it to ur face but u must be an idiot if u think they even like you.
Hell their so called ethnicities don't even like each other. Their hatred is so barbaric that they raze and burn entire villages and everything in it on weekly basis

Last edited:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Somalis should do a reverse Uno and claim the whole of the horn just like some ethiopians do. Ethiopians are just lost somalis, we should welcome them.

OffTheDome

Proud American
"For some reason" they still continue to hold Somali land
They might not say it to ur face but u must be an idiot if u think they even like you.
Hell their so called ethnicities don't even like each other. Their hatred is so barbaric that they raze and burn entire villages and everything in it on weekly basis
People blame somalis for disliking Ethiopia but Somalis were the ones who were wronged by them. What can Ethiopians complain about? They kill our people, have control of our land and they’ve invaded somalia and fund alshabaab and on top of that want to create a HOA single country with habesha ruling it.

But no, somalis are the big bad cry babies for not kissing their ass. Stop blaming us for everything geez.
You niggas probably go up to random Ethiopians and say "you ruined my country" or "your occupying my land"
:dead:

Stop blaming problems caused by Somalians on Ethiopians nayaada
:drakelaugh:

You niggas probably go up to random Ethiopians and say "you ruined my country" or "your occupying my land"

I don't see how them asking the Brits for land they never occupied in their entire history was a problem caused by Somalis

Somalis should do a reverse Uno and claim the whole of the horn just like some ethiopians do. Ethiopians are just lost somalis, we should welcome them.

How do you welcome 100 million people?

kanye west GIF by Danny Chang

Laagite

الداروودي

You know what ENDF and Ethiopian citizens say about Somalis they call us illegals and everytime Somalis defend their lands from Oromo/Afar expansion the ENDF start killing Somalis.

"You Somalis are foreign go back to Mogadisju and Hargeisa." Was what an Oromo ENDF said when they kicked Ciise out of Western Sitti.

Trending

Latest posts