Nito NB Trap hard preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
NitoNb and DiggaD are the hardest drill artists right now. A collab would bang but they opps unfortunately.

@felloff Digga poured some magnum on his shirt and claimed he got stabbed. S1 claimed ok Insta he splashed him what a jokeeeee looooooooooooooooooool. Bush made a fool out of them selves. Few years back it was South but its all about West beef now. So many ends are on it now

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
NitoNb and DiggaD are the hardest drill artists right now. A collab would bang but they opps unfortunately.

@felloff Digga poured some magnum on his shirt and claimed he got stabbed. S1 claimed ok Insta he splashed him what a jokeeeee looooooooooooooooooool. Bush made a fool out of them selves. Few years back it was South but its all about West beef now. So many ends are on it now

no ones on nothing everyones a clout chaser now, no history no crb jump on the mic tell lies get views and keep up the image. I remember the day my boy sent me digga d getting confronted 2-3 years ago.

Drill is dead or dying. Only people that like listening to it are cringe high school yute who can't be bothered using headphones, instead use Bluetooth speakers to annoy everyone on the bus.

Loool i saw that last night s1 is done out here wallahi

no ones on nothing everyones a clout chaser now, no history no crb jump on the mic tell lies get views and keep up the image. I remember the day my boy sent me digga d getting confronted 2-3 years ago.
Looool digga d is a patty aswell but 12 is worse they caught him and didnt do anything

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Looool digga d is a patty aswell but 12 is worse they caught him and didnt do anything

Digga is a fucking twerking neek but hes flow is immense walllaahi

156 northolt, southall, greenford versus Grove and Harrow

They need to revenge for the sake of Wizzz

Digga is a fucking twerking neek but hes flow is immense walllaahi

156 northolt, southall, greenford versus Grove and Harrow

They need to revenge for the sake of Wizzz
156 been putting the work in for wiz but the 12 are a L right now sooner or later someones gonna drop from harrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending