Nightmarish way to go sxb

i was on youtube watching documentary, and stuff..

this man john story is something else wallahi.

the night before thanksgiving him and brother along with his dad went cave exploring in utah, the cave being called nutty putty.
while exploring the cave system, john left and explored uncharted routes. he found a steep tunnel, and with no way of crawling backward he thought
if he go down there would be room to move and go up.

unfortunately he found him self stuck with his feet in the air. he called his brother who tried to free him but of no avail. a rescue party was later called and looked at the situation, and realized freeing him was an impossible feat. they tried too comfort him while attempting too rescuing him, but with him being a medical student he knew the position he was in was not good for his body, and his body won't last long.

an9yd6o_460s.jpg

this man experience the most unimaginable death too ever occur too any human being.
stuck like this for 27hours, before his body gave in.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
i was on youtube watching documentary, and stuff..

this man john story is something else wallahi.

the night before thanksgiving him and brother along with his dad went cave exploring in utah, the cave being called nutty putty.
while exploring the cave system, john left and explored uncharted routes. he found a steep tunnel, and with no way of crawling backward he thought
if he go down there would be room to move and go up.

unfortunately he found him self stuck with his feet in the air. he called his brother who tried to free him but of no avail. a rescue party was later called and looked at the situation, and realized freeing him was an impossible feat. they tried too comfort him while attempting too rescuing him, but with him being a medical student he knew the position he was in was not good for his body, and his body won't last long.

an9yd6o_460s.jpg

this man experience the most unimaginable death too ever occur too any human being.
stuck like this for 27hours, before his body gave in.
Till this day they could not retrieve his body. Not that it matters anyway, but imagine spending all eternity lost in some cave for a grave.

I'm claustrophobic as well. Night mare scenario.

:wow:

Till this day they could not retrieve his body. Not that it matters anyway, but imagine spending all eternity lost in some cave for a grave.

I'm claustrophobic as well. Night mare scenario.

:wow:

something about this story is just so unsettling wallahi..
the fear of being trapped, while having too accept death...

Trending

Latest posts