Nigerian woman finds out she’s 1% Somali lmao!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
@Cognitivedissonance made one of these videos when he got his resulted. He did a full live reaction.

When he opened the results it’s said
97% Liberian
2% Ghanaian
1% somali

This was him
B36A65B1-124C-4CAF-83F8-BDB388BBD78E.jpeg

He mourned for a few hours after he saw the results

He never posted the video.

He is now currently saving up money so he can go on a trip to his homeland.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
:chrisfreshhah:

Suddenly they have Somali dna samples madness!!!
:russ:
Thats probably fake. A somali couldnt have come all the way round to west africa. The distance is like Portugal to Azerbaijan

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
How can you be 1% Somali?:gucciwhat:

Is there a specific marker for Somali, instead of something more general like Horn of Africa?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance Mr matambo, is this true?
Acudu billahi Mina shadani rajiim bismillah rahmani rahiim

Wallahi today a little while ago I was with two cadaan girls in my car one of them English the other Lithuanian

The Lithuanian one said she don’t like black people and started making racist jokes talking about her father told her if a black man sits on your seat get a stick and wipe him with it.

My arab side wasn’t fazed by this but my samaale side that has been hidden away came out wallahi I got offended wallahi nacaala shaidanka ku yaal and I told the girl why are you being racist you can get away with talking like this in Lithuania this in London and the English girl said she’s lucky we are not around black people my samaale side was like :ileycry:

Nacaala when we got back to the house i unleashed my black samaale side on them ciilkaa ku baxsadeey:mugshotman:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending