Nigerian Man Calls for the Take Over of Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care

me when somalia is mentioned
70926df0-9e2b-4c91-839f-9cf4675e12c3.jpg

All the bantu countries are shitholes they have resources,peace and everything but sub human are sub humans
Botswana is run by white people not these subhumans,anyways he will get burnt alive if he ever brings his ass to somalia

Last edited:
All the bantu countries are shitholes they have resources,peace and everything but sub human are sub humans
Botswana is run by white people not these subhumans,anyways he will get burnt alive if he ever brings his ass to somalia
botswana is not run by whites tf? they opted for capitalism and found diamonds which made them rich, low corruption helped them too.

botswana is not run by whites tf? they opted for capitalism and found diamonds which made them rich, low corruption helped them too.
bro yes it is\the gvernment owns 15% of the profit they get from diamonds the rest is owned by foreign privte companies,but still kudos to them the are very hardworking nd displine people the tswanas

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
We will mutilate them like 93 if they even fly over xamar

21somalia.l.jpg

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
That lady reminds me of salt bae:chrisfreshhah:
Lmfao she was ahead of her time when was this pic taken

(Also the title has been changed from Bantu to Nigerian this man forgoes all his previous nationality and swears allegiance to kekistan the mods need to put respect on that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending