Niger-Congo peoples outnumber Horn Africans 7-to-1 in Sub-Saharan Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_2142.PNG

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
If only we were blessed with a giant desert separating us from them, like in the case of North Africans. Lucky bastards. :trumpsmirk:

Apollo

VIP
they have the most productive lands in Africa,thats why they can feed 100s of millions.we cursed with desert.

Cushtards used to dominate in Kenya and Northern Tanzania but failed to maintain it.

Cushites also discovered South Africa before the Bantu, but failed to conquer it.

the
Cushtards used to dominate in Kenya and Northern Tanzania but failed to maintain it.

Cushites also discovered South Africa before the Bantu, but failed to conquer it.

everyone was ova whelmed by the Bantus with sheer numbers, in Ruanda the tutsis were distinct group before the hutus took ova power in the 60s,and since then Tutsi women were either raped or married by the hutus in power which resulted them being(tutsis) transformed into hutu phenotype.they will absorb anyone around thm.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
download (2).jpeg
Shit I didn't know the ratio was this bad. We need to keep having lots of children atleast the ones in the city. We need a build a wall or something this is alarming

World

VIP
Don't care to be honest as long as we have the Horn of Africa. Though it would have been nice to go to places like Tanzania and have people that look just like you.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Were about to be Majority in Kenya by Ethnic Groups.
We shall spew into Tanzania beacuse they are very welcoming to outsiders. But my Beloved Zambia is a no go zone. Bantu StrongHold:noneck:

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
Are you guys really just discovering this? there is not solution to this we can't win we effectively have no centralized government.... we should think about absorbing Somaliland then perhaps fix our production and start getting some jobs and the literacy rate up, they tend to have more children they tend to occupy large swathes of land think about it the bantu went from a puny tribe in Cameroon to the encompass half the continent and have a population of 100's of millions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending