Niger-Congo Africans hate North Africans so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ironically, the term Africa was originally use to describe the inhabitants of North-West Africa, modern day Berbers. Africans later became a term to describe all people of colour in the continent.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Africa is for all people living in there.

This blacks thing they are the ones who have to be asked to come and settle in Africa.

If it was not the white man they will have all being pushed to south Africa.

They should thank the white man they hate so much.

Africa is for all people living in there.

This blacks thing they are the ones who have to be asked to come and settle in Africa.

If it was not the white man they will have all being pushed to south Africa.

They should thank the white man they hate so much.

Get a grip on reality.

Apollo

VIP
Ironically, the term Africa was originally use to describe the inhabitants of North-West Africa, modern day Berbers. Africans later became a term to describe all people of colour in the continent.

The average normie is incredibly stupid when it comes to historical facts. It is absolutely shocking at times.

Africa comes from the Roman name from Tunisia indeed.

These madows don't want a diverse Africa. North Africans are Africans and been their for thousands of years. What is wrong with these madows to even think they own the continent?

i was supporting our somali bantu muslims who live with us in peace.

dont confuse them with these arrogant bloodthirsty bantu gaalo
Most bantus who talk shit about north africans are west african,most of them are muslim and nice and maskiin

North Africans and europeans should’ve invaded all the nigga congo countries and intermixed with them to produce a more aesthetically pleasing group of people :banderas:I always felt this way ever since I met this fine ass half nigerian half tunisian girl last year :diddyass:

The average normie is incredibly stupid when it comes to historical facts. It is absolutely shocking at times.

Africa comes from the Roman name from Tunisia indeed.

Afrocentric historic revisionism is now becoming mainstream due to the BLM movement. This Somali girl posted a picture of must read books on twitter and they were all those Afrocentric “Mexico was black, Egypt was black , Sumerian was black” type books :mjlol:

Afrocentric historic revisionism is now becoming mainstream due to the BLM movement. This Somali girl posted a picture of must read books on twitter and they were all those Afrocentric “Mexico was black, Egypt was black , Sumerian was black” type books :mjlol:
It’s mostly AAs since they lack historical roots, I sympathise with the mental instability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts