Nicaguraun Revert marries 2 halimos abandons 3 kids

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
People prefer their own kind, especially middle class and higher non Black people. Most mixed race relationships in the black community are lower income class ones. A high quality white revert is just not going to consider a Somali woman or another Black woman when they got options from other women who look closer to them. There is so much delusion going on.

If the revert is white its ok tho-- the xaliimo has no loss if she has babies with him. The problem is if the revert is a negroo

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Why do Somalis always marry down when they date outside of their community?

You'll almost never see one married to a middle class one or even one on their lower middle class level. It's always the qudhun of the reverts. It's never Shawn at IT or Mbepa the analyst. They do exist. There's this single cadaan revert who used to work in my company and he has standards of course. He would never in a million years act the way these reverts that Somalis go for.

:pachah1:
Its such a shame sxb! They should marry Idris Elbas like Sabrina not some low rentboy
from gaajo Latin America. Self esteem is a huge issue anongst some diaspora halimos. They cling onto such monstrosity.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Its such a shame sxb! They should marry Idris Elbas like Sabrina not some low rentboy
from gaajo Latin America. Self esteem is a huge issue anongst some diaspora halimos. They cling onto such monstrosity.

You know how liberal and gaal like I was for years. Feminists and liberals have lied to me. Traditional people were telling the truth.

as usual somali incels fabricating bs just to try to insult somali women

yall are pathetic and pitiful

go focus on gang banger abdis

I’ve been hearing of this story since 2016 when i was doing my GCSEs

i’m soon in my mid 20s

and yet it’s reached tiktok :mjlol:
typical pathetic somali incels recycling the same lies because they feel insecure somali women are known for their beauty and can attract men from different backgrounds

they project their feelings onto us

World

VIP
typical pathetic somali incels recycling the same lies because they feel insecure somali women are known for their beauty and can attract men from different backgrounds

they project their feelings onto us
You’re an interesting character

It seems like one minute you love us Somali men and dedicate threads about us
Second minute you hate us :mjlol:

Whilst i agree that incels are losers let’s not generalise all somali men based on a weird group that lives online

You’re an interesting character

It seems like one minute you love us Somali men and dedicate threads about us
Second minute you hate us :mjlol:

Whilst i agree that incels are losers let’s not generalise all somali men based on a weird group that lives online
dont get me wrong i still hate somali men because of the incel warriors they have online

But i can acknowledge when theirs a fine brothers out their 🤭

Threads like this should be deleted.
Somalispot should not be helping spread contents that tarnish Somali image.

If Somali women are all ho..es, this includes your sisters and mothers also.

Lastly, even if all the shit being posted here is true, then it stems from Somali men abandoning their role as fathers, brothers, husbands, etc..

You can't destroy your country, abandon a whole generations of women and children and expect them to keep the culture and diin in gaal countries.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
This is some shit i would hear from some crackhead nomad taking gals from every village he raids then running away on his camel.
Happy Dj Snake GIF

So he did the ku aasid and then took off. Somalis has a word for it: Ku dhufoo ka dhaqaaq.

But the main theme of the story is halimo being abandoned by her garac, ajnabi ex-con. Just wait for a bit and we would see her bashing the Somali community online after she is outcasted.

Trending