Nicaguraun Revert marries 2 halimos abandons 3 kids

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
why do people say revert? Isn’t the correct word “convert”?

A revert is someone who left islam and came back to it; hence, REvert. You convert someone to islam, you don’t revert them lmao.

You can revert something to its previous state however you convert something to a new state.

Just wanted to get that out the way.

why do people say revert? Isn’t the correct word “convert”?

A revert is someone who left islam and came back to it; hence, REvert. You convert someone to islam, you don’t revert them lmao.

You can revert something to its previous state however you convert something to a new state.

Just wanted to get that out the way.
No revert is the correct term since everyone was once a muslim in alaam al barzaq and so everyone that converts is just reverting back to there original state.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
No revert is the correct term since everyone was once a muslim in alaam al barzaq and so everyone that converts is just reverting back.
lol I had a feeling someone would say that.

Still not convinced.

Mashallah this guy is redpilling Somalis. He needs to keep doing this. Only way to fight this is in the west is to shame them.

Mozart

You need people like me
Extremely feminine for a guy to sit on TikTok speaking about the lives of random women.

That second story has been recycled so many times

No revert is the correct term since everyone was once a muslim in alaam al barzaq and so everyone that converts is just reverting back to there original state.
What the poster said. All souls believed and obeyed Allah before coming to this dunya. Secondly every child is born Muslim so every soul again entered this dunya as Muslim.
Please learn your religion to All.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
I don’t believe for a second what this guy is saying, he is looking for views. Why are our people selling themselves for attention, even in Ramadan dadkeena are listening to drama like idiots.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Why do Somalis always marry down when they date outside of their community?

You'll almost never see one married to a middle class one or even one on their lower middle class level. It's always the qudhun of the reverts. It's never Shawn at IT or Mbepa the analyst. They do exist. There's this single cadaan revert who used to work in my company and he has standards of course. He would never in a million years act the way these reverts that Somalis go for.

:pachah1:

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
These self haters go calaacal on twitter this ain't selfhaterspot, just cuz few waste y'all gonna generalise whole group and insult them nacalad baa tihiin

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
These self haters go calaacal on twitter this ain't selfhaterspot, just cuz few waste y'all gonna generalise whole group and insult them nacalad baa tihiin

Everyone knows Somalis who marry reverts or anyone outside of the community have married a low quality person who is a noolasha ka dhacay (exceptions are high value Somalis). It's clear it's the only kind of people they can attract. It's extremely rare they get someone like Sam of Somalia or a fatherly type.

reer

VIP
Why do Somalis always marry down when they date outside of their community?

You'll almost never see one married to a middle class one or even one on their lower middle class level. It's always the qudhun of the reverts. It's never Shawn at IT or Mbepa the analyst. They do exist. There's this single cadaan revert who used to work in my company and he has standards of course. He would never in a million years act the way these reverts that Somalis go for.

:pachah1:
you have a point. if a xalimo marries below her socioeconomic status it should be some average farax not a ajnabi.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
you have a point. if a xalimo marries below her socioeconomic status it should be some average farax not a ajnabi.

People prefer their own kind, especially middle class and higher non Black people. Most mixed race relationships in the black community are lower income class ones. A high quality white revert is just not going to consider a Somali woman or another Black woman when they got options from other women who look closer to them. There is so much delusion going on.

Trending