Ngl i miss quarantine

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯
Quarantine was so fun, i didn’t have school back then(i did online school but it’s better than in person school), i was playing 2k with my friends and i was playing gta and eid was kinda fun(despite prayers being at home)

Xoxoxo

VIP
Quarantaine was the best thing that has ever happened to me. I’m an introvert and I genuinely hate to be around people and staying at home in my own comfort and room was a blessing

The hell are you niggas on? My guy I'm thanking the lord quarantine is gone. Took away my final golden years in life. Now about to be stuck in the horrid university life :ohlord: alhamdullah for normal life again. Next to go is these masks 😷

I feel the same bro. I miss doing Meets to call my family instead of getting ready just to going to their houses only :francis:
Ain't no way you just said you miss Google Meets :gucciwhat::damn: 2003/04 yutes got destroyed by this pandemic fr fr if you preferring this to irl interaction

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯
The hell are you niggas on? My guy I'm thanking the lord quarantine is gone. Took away my final golden years in life. Now about to be stuck in the horrid university life :ohlord: alhamdullah for normal life again. Next to go is these masks 😷
Ok college student :pachah1: