Next Covid variant could kill 1 in 3 people

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Alx, they stopped lockdowns in the UAE ages ago (mid last year). Only Abu Dhabi is a bit extra with you needing to have been vaccinated to go into the city and to go to malls and such. And work places in the other Emirates as well as Unis and schools do push being vaccinated but otherwise; home free.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Isn’t that just great? Humanity is decreasing again which means that there will be enough food and land over. But the poor will always get hit first with this

1 out of 3 huh.. I dont mind taking that risk to live in the west :rejoice:
Isn’t that just great? Humanity is decreasing again which means that there will be enough food and land over. But the poor will always get hit first with this

Greta Thunberg is probably looking forward to this super virus :mjlol:
1627680936180.png

Don't viruses generally mutate to be less leathal or risk burning through the host population too quickly? Covid's either a biological weapon and indoyaar bug-eater lied or I call bullshit lol

This should motivate us all, firstly me, then you all, to repent to Allaah and prepare for the hereafter. No doubt, all of us will meet out Lord and that interview with him is unavoidable. If we wear nice clothes, shower, etc, prepare for job interviews in this dunya; why don't we take more precautions for this even more important interview?!

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Would that mean I would be finally able to afford a house?

Anything that tanks house prices temporarily I'm in favour of...

Trending