Newest hotel in Las Anod | Somaliland

Discussion in 'Development' started by TimaJilic, Nov 3, 2018.

1. TimaJilic

TimaJilic

Ratings:
    +609
    Good development :qri8gs7:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Pureblood

Pureblood

Ratings:
    +1,934
    Las Anod , Somaliland is a growing city :nvjpqts:

• Like Like x 1
  3. yaanyuur

yaanyuur

Ratings:
    +1,851
    Would look better if they fixed the land surrounding it.

4. Cam

Cam

Ratings:
    +37
    Masha Allah :2tjlv3e:

5. SirLancelLord

SirLancelLord Developing Somaliland

Ratings:
    +732
    Just in time for the Somaliland Football Tournament, gonna bring lots of people to the city...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Manzana

Manzana

Ratings:
    +9
    I hope they don’t turn Laascaanood (LA) into little Hargaysa. Most hotels in Hargaysa looked like this and in my opinion they are fuulxumo. I mean for the love of God, look at all those tiny and ill-placed windows. To all future developers in LA please do not look to Hargaysa for inspiration when it comes to building beautiful buildings instead my advice for you is to look elsewhere.

7. waraabe

waraabe Your superior FKD War Veteran VIP

Ratings:
    +25,635
    Show us the world class hotels of bosaso akhi

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Pla

Pla

Ratings:
    +991
    Hotels are more important than industries(even small) , workshops, community development projects, useful importat hospitals, good institutions, development of a skilled workforce, etc.....

to a somali a hotel is a measure of prestige as he sees the short term and not the long term consequences.

For example another somali from a different clan would feel jealous and build his own hotel then another then another. But if we use this childish mindset to our advantage we can build workshops after building up our industries with experienced somali/non somali workers(working short term). These will train our youth and middle aged elders to be skilled and then we employ them after that,we build industries that are linked to small but scattered farms. With the workforce that you trained you'll provide a good source of income and many farmers would sell their products to you and you'll be more richer.This will provide stable jobs and would create jobs for university students and ensure a sustainable future.

SIMPLE ECONOMICS.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted