Newest hotel in Las Anod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good development :qri8gs7:

fmZHcD1.jpg

XPzn1tr.jpg

d1DoiB2.jpg

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
I hope they don’t turn Laascaanood (LA) into little Hargaysa. Most hotels in Hargaysa looked like this and in my opinion they are fuulxumo. I mean for the love of God, look at all those tiny and ill-placed windows. To all future developers in LA please do not look to Hargaysa for inspiration when it comes to building beautiful buildings instead my advice for you is to look elsewhere.

waraabe

Your superior
I hope they don’t turn Laascaanood (LA) into little Hargaysa. Most hotels in Hargaysa looked like this and in my opinion they are fuulxumo. I mean for the love of God, look at all those tiny and ill-placed windows. To all future developers in LA please do not look to Hargaysa for inspiration when it comes to building beautiful buildings instead my advice for you is to look elsewhere.
Show us the world class hotels of bosaso akhi

Hotels are more important than industries(even small) , workshops, community development projects, useful importat hospitals, good institutions, development of a skilled workforce, etc.....

to a somali a hotel is a measure of prestige as he sees the short term and not the long term consequences.

For example another somali from a different clan would feel jealous and build his own hotel then another then another. But if we use this childish mindset to our advantage we can build workshops after building up our industries with experienced somali/non somali workers(working short term). These will train our youth and middle aged elders to be skilled and then we employ them after that,we build industries that are linked to small but scattered farms. With the workforce that you trained you'll provide a good source of income and many farmers would sell their products to you and you'll be more richer.This will provide stable jobs and would create jobs for university students and ensure a sustainable future.

SIMPLE ECONOMICS.

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
waraabe said:
Show us the world class hotels of bosaso akhi

Nayaa, I have been to both cities, and in my opinion (which I am entailed to have) 100% Bosaso looked much better than Hargaysa. Furthermore, in Bosaso I didn't see anyone openly defecating in public. In Hargaysa, from my hotel (Damal) room window, I saw (more than once) people defecting outside.

Nayaa, I have been to both cities, and in my opinion (which I am entailed to have) 100% Bosaso looked much better than Hargaysa. Furthermore, in Bosaso I didn't see anyone openly defecating in public. In Hargaysa, from my hotel (Damal) room window, I saw (more than once) people defecting outside.

Bosaso? they don't even have one single decent hotel in Bosaso.

Nalle

πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
I wanna build a house in las anod.

160726132033-us-beautiful-hotels-3-amangiri-1.jpg
I like how it is one with the surrounding, I think it is very important that they take in consideration when building, the nature and the evironment of the place. Beautiful house.

MashaAllah good for Laas Caanood but, honestly, really ugly hotel, looks so out of place and poorly planned.
Just like @Pla and @CangeeroBear saying, the only thing we see in the development section is new Hotells every other day.
Does anyone know if there is any plans on developing the industrial sector, especially manufacturing and the electrical grid?

I like how it is one with the surrounding, I think it is very important that they take in consideration when building, the nature and the evironment of the place. Beautiful house.

MashaAllah good for Laas Caanood but, honestly, really ugly hotel, looks so out of place and poorly planned.
Just like @Pla and @CangeeroBear saying, the only thing we see in the development section is new Hotells every other day.
Does anyone know if there is any plans on developing the industrial sector, especially manufacturing and the electrical grid?
This is not development, its money chasing.Is there really a need for another hotel in Las Canood? in Jigjiga i remember there were hotels everywhere , most were empty.

Now if someone was intelligent he/she would begin selling hotel based products. For instance sell key card installation, database configuration for hotels(get it online to track cash flow and id), food supply.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
This is not development, its money chasing.Is there really a need for another hotel in Las Canood? in Jigjiga i remember there were hotels everywhere , most were empty.

Now if someone was intelligent he/she would begin selling hotel based products. For instance sell key card installation, database configuration for hotels(get it online to track cash flow and id), food supply.
I doubt with the amount of money that’s invested a hotel would make profit from people booking rooms

Now if they made a wedding hall instead of a hotel they would cash in a lot more

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Hotels are more important than industries(even small) , workshops, community development projects, useful importat hospitals, good institutions, development of a skilled workforce, etc.....

to a somali a hotel is a measure of prestige as he sees the short term and not the long term consequences.

For example another somali from a different clan would feel jealous and build his own hotel then another then another. But if we use this childish mindset to our advantage we can build workshops after building up our industries with experienced somali/non somali workers(working short term). These will train our youth and middle aged elders to be skilled and then we employ them after that,we build industries that are linked to small but scattered farms. With the workforce that you trained you'll provide a good source of income and many farmers would sell their products to you and you'll be more richer.This will provide stable jobs and would create jobs for university students and ensure a sustainable future.

SIMPLE ECONOMICS.

To a Somali a Hotel is more about the achievement of having built one lol

Workshops is a good idea even making a factory of any sort is a much better investment than a hotel

I doubt with the amount of money that’s invested a hotel would make profit from people booking rooms

Now if they made a wedding hall instead of a hotel they would cash in a lot more
I think they are simply land squatting, 30 hotels in a dusty town is hillarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts