New Zealand PM: We will Pay for Funeral Costs of Victims and Financially Support their Families

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has said the New Zealand government will cover the burial costs of those who lost their lives in the terrorist attacks at two mosques in Christchurch.

Speaking to some of the family members of the 49 people who were killed, she gave them the reassurance that the government would also provide financial support to the families regardless of their immigration status.

The following is an excerpt of her message which was posted on social media:
“We are very focused in ensuring you have the support that you need in the days and the weeks and the months that follow.

Many of those who have lost their lives will be the ones who will be bringing the income into their households. Many will have dependants and spouses. I want to give you assurance the through our system in New Zealand, through ACC, there is provision to provide for those families.

That provision exists regardless of the immigration status of those who have lost their lives and regardless of the immigration status of their loved ones. It includes the cost of burial. It includes support for lost income and that can last for not just months but it can last for years. So I give you that assurance”
funeral-costs-758x397.png

https://ilmfeed.com/new-zealand-pm-will-pay-funeral-costs-victims-financially-support-families/

Last edited:
PM Jacinda Ardern is officially now my favourite leader, her speech was great she called out the attack for what it was a terrorist attack and has been there for the Muslim community in NZ from the start god bless her.

She's a legend wallahi. An actual blessing.

I said in the other thread, When she came to the masjid and to pay her respects, you could tell it was genuine. Not like when Theresa May came to Grenfell and didn't even speak to the people.

Illaahay ha noo daayo madaxweynaha NZ - ameen.

What a stateswoman, allahuma Baarik.
:salute:

She's a legend wallahi. An actual blessing.

I said in the other thread, When she came to the masjid and to pay her respects, you could tell it was genuine. Not like when Theresa May came to Grenfell and didn't even speak to the people.

Illaahay ha noo daayo madaxweynaha NZ - ameen.

What a stateswoman, allahuma Baarik.
:salute:
She's amazing and so is New Zealand. They have taken action and blocked/banned several news sites that reported the massacre, sites like 4chan/8chan are banned. What a government, this terrorist attack might have made people afraid to go to NZ but from the aftermath im sure many more people will travel to visit the beautiful country with great people.

She's amazing and so is New Zealand. They have taken action and blocked/banned several news sites that reported the massacre, sites like 4chan/8chan are banned. What a government, this terrorist attack might have made people afraid to go to NZ but from the aftermath im sure many more people will travel to visit the beautiful country with great people.

Most definitely, wallahi I really want to visit now, and that's all because of how the PM responded.

May Allah swt guide her to Islam. She's an incredible human being.

@Reiko

Then what happens? Men telling her a Muslim woman can’t be a prime minister, she should be married to her partner, @Suldaanka reading her Hadiths that her infant daughter should be forced to marry to an adult man as soon as she hits puberty, she should wear clothing approved by sheikhs, she should engage with discussions of gaal this and gaal that, she shouldn’t extend her support to the LGBT and Jewish communities and actually, turn her into an intolerant person. She is a good person because she is a humanist atheist. Let’s not turn her into an intolerant person.

@GBTarmy

This was the only terrorist act in New Zealand and it’s safer than London, Los Angeles and Melbourne. If need maybe, I will travel to NZ tomorrow.

Also, NZ already has a very generous financial compensation and a free counseling system for victims of crime and her announcement means that the families of the victims will be treated as a special case with additional generous compensations.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Prime Minister Jacinda Arden is the greatest world leader. Her response and handling of this whole situation could not have been better. Like @Nuur Iidaan said, you can tell that she is a genuinely good person with a clean heart. May Allah bless her country and her family, and guide her to Jannah.
@Reiko

Then what happens? Men telling her a Muslim woman can’t be a prime minister, she should be married to her partner, @Suldaanka reading her Hadiths that her infant daughter should be forced to marry to an adult man as soon as she hits puberty, she should wear clothing approved by sheikhs, she should engage with discussions of gaal this and gaal that, she shouldn’t extend her support to the LGBT and Jewish communities and actually, turn her into an intolerant person. She is a good person because she is a humanist atheist. Let’s not turn her into an intolerant person.

@GBTarmy

This was the only terrorist act in New Zealand and it’s safer than London, Los Angeles and Melbourne. If need maybe, I will travel to NZ tomorrow.

Also, NZ already has a very generous financial compensation and a free counseling system for victims of crime and her announcement means that the families of the victims will be treated as a special case with additional generous compensations.
Stop derailing this thread with your atheistic preaching you troll.

Prime Minister Jacinda Arden is the greatest world leader. Her response and handling of this whole situation could not have been better. Like @Nuur Iidaan said, you can tell that she is a genuinely good person with a clean heart. May Allah bless her country and her family, and guide her to Jannah.

Ameen bro ameen.

May Allah(SWT) guide her husband too and may he rise great righteous Muslims from their progeny - AMEEN THUMA AMEEN.

Damn it's actually so scenic, and beautiful.

Behold Allah's (SWT) creation, so magnificent.
:rejoice:
The beauty Allah SWT creates and we humans destroy... seeing how beautiful earth is, just imagine Jannah.

"Is not He (best) Who created the heavens and the Earth, and sends down for you water from the sky wherewith We cause to spring forth beautiful orchards, which you could not (otherwise) have grown the trees thereof?" (Quran 27:60)

Stop derailing this thread with your atheistic preaching you troll.

@Crow

How is this derailing the topic when you guys are calling for her to become a Muslim though all her goodness emanates from her morals and values as a humanist atheist? Why are you asking her to become a Muslim? I’ve only answered such a question that was raised above & if you hate atheists which you do, you should’ve compared her with your Muslim leaders and what did they do for you or for Somalis? They gave you Puntland and that’s why you hate other clans and their leaders. She is fine as an atheist because she’s helping all kinds of people. Stop dictating to me what I can and can’t discuss on these boards. If an issue is raised, I and anyone else have the rights to address it. I won’t tolerate your insults again.

The beauty Allah SWT creates and we humans destroy... seeing how beautiful earth is, just imagine Jannah.

"Is not He (best) Who created the heavens and the Earth, and sends down for you water from the sky wherewith We cause to spring forth beautiful orchards, which you could not (otherwise) have grown the trees thereof?" (Quran 27:60)

:meleshame:
Yh that's true, we ruin everything because we're not grateful.for the blessings bestowed upon us everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts