New York legalises infantcide!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Women are now ((free)) to kill the babies up until the day after they are born...

>Video of the passing of the bill met with cheers.

>Interesting video on the passing of the bill and the normalisation of abortion through holywood.

>Opposition to the bill

@AussieHustler @Knowles @Steamdevolopment

AUN to the defenceless babies.

Last edited:
Women are now ((free)) to kill the babies up until the day after they are born...

>Video of the passing of the bill met with cheers.

>Interesting video on the passing of the bill and the normalisation of abortion through holywood.

@AussieHustler @Knowles @Steamdevolopment

@Qabille

Doqon, don’t tag me again if your argument is based that it has been legalised mothers could kill their babies who are a day old. It’s called homicide.

:gaasdrink:

Let the karbash begin you futo weyne, Madow booty clapper. Abortion is unjustifiable - life begins at conception.

@Qabille

Hope abortion was legal and acceptable in Somali culture, so I couldn’t waste my valuable time on people like you. On another nick, call me daddy and on this one, insult and ”karbaash me”

That’s a lie

Nope.

"The New York state legislature passed a law allowing abortions after 24 weeks if the mother's health is at risk or there is an absence of fetal viability."

1) a woman can be giving birth and can claim extreme mental anguish and say she wants to kill the herself... The baby will be terminated.

2) the baby comes out deformed. The baby can be terminated.

The law allows the termination of a baby to the day of delivery, hence it can be attached to the umbilical cord and still be killed.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Well this is bullshit. 92% of abortions happen before the 12 week mark. 1% of those happen after 24 weeks, and are performed because of medical reasons.

The law does not permit the killing of healthy born babies.

If a women wants to have an abortion it's her choice. What are you going to do, lock her in a room and force her to carry it? If you deny legal abortions, you're just going to get a bunch of back alley abortions which often times lead to the death of the women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending