New Video: General Morgan threatens Somaliland with Tribal civil war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
The lion has spoken. Let's wait the tearful response from the Jeegaanta :gaasdrink:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
General Morgan: My Message to Somaliland is to vacate SSC before things get out of hand and your actions cause a major civil war more vicious and brutal than 1991.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Hargeisa_Holocaust.gif

Can you explain I don’t understand
Harti has no chance of ruling Jubaland so Puntland is politically a better environment for us to thrive.

General Morgan for PL President would sound good. The "Butcher of Hargeysa" in Bari and "Siad Barre's cousin" in Xamar would make jeegaans so mad we would love to see the calaacal of Faisal Cali Dhurwaa :icon lol: :icon lol:

Last edited:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
You guys are stuck in 1991, you will never ever retrieve Sool or Sanaag.

Is it not you guys who are crying. You want something from us
Don't get it twisted.:pacspit:

Inshallah the mujahid General Morgan becomes president .Gaas the wasteman has been embarrassing this whole war. If gaas was to win he'd gladly hand over tukaraq to Sland whilst smiling and shaking hands with biixi talking about walaaltinimo bullcrap

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Inshallah the mujahid General Morgan becomes president gaas the wasteman has been embarrassing this whole war. If gaas was to win he'd gladly hand over tukaraq to Sland whilst smiling and shaking hands with biixi talking about walaaltinimo bullcrap
I know you are trying to get a point out, but i would recommend if you have other arguments and not the same all the time. We have heard it several times.

Wallahi Sland are trying not to embarrass Gaas too much since he'd lose the election and Morgan would win. They can't negotiate with Morgan
I know you are trying to get a point out, but i would recommend if you have other arguments and not the same all the time. We have heard it several times.
Naah I need to educate these yutes since the other threads are short.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Wallahi Sland are trying not to embarrass Gaas too much since he'd lose the election and Morgan would win. They can't negotiate with Morgan

Naah I need to educate these yutes since the other threads are short.
You can’t educate someone with the same sentences all the time.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
You guys are stuck in 1991, you will never ever retrieve Sool or Sanaag.

Is it not you guys who are crying. You want something from us
Don't get it twisted.:pacspit:
What right do you have to Sool and Sanaag? if it was traditional Issaqland than none of this would be happening but your claim to the land comes from foreigners, not from Somali clan-hood.
You complain that Somalia is holding Somaliland hostage but what makes you any different?
Fu*king hypocrites :camby:

Last edited:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
What right do you have to Sool and Sanaag? if it was traditional Issaqland than none of this would be happening but your claim to the land comes from a white people not from Somali clan-hood.
You complain that Somalia is holding Somaliland hostage but what makes you any different?
Fu*king hypocrites :camby:
Blaming the white man for everything wow.
Life is not fair saaxib, get over it. You don't get to question our rights and Somaliland has done more for Sool and Sanaag than Puntland will ever do. Keep in mind we are both dirt poor :childplease:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Blaming the white man for everything wow.
Life is not fair saaxib, get over it. You don't get to question our rights and Somaliland has done more for Sool and Sanaag than Puntland will ever do. Keep in mind we are both dirt poor :childplease:
What have Somaliland done expect visiting every month to see if every thing is ”okay” wallai somaliland niggas are funny

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
This man should be behind bars. In fact, all war lords, past or present, should be. Including the president of Somaliland. :mybusiness:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
What have Somaliland done expect visiting every month to see if every thing is ”okay” wallai somaliland niggas are funny
More than Puntland and the Somali government has done and will ever do.

Somaliland goverment creates jobs from west to east. They pay goverment employees salary from all over Somaliland.

Somaliland helps with finding funding for development projects from west to east.

The only reason you bring up tribal borders is because of kibr and this world unfortunately is based on colonial borders .

You hate to see Somaliland succeed and that's all there is to it.

waraabe

Your superior
I see more crying and words from maamulka naagoland, where is this constant war you guys are talking about. No balls, all naago kkkkk

For the 400th time a naag promises war yet no action lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts