New Taliyaha guutada qeybta 25aad, leading new UAE Ethiopia trained troops

bidenkulaha

GalYare
776ED8B2-50B1-48BF-89A5-B2C9DAE101B1.jpeg

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Odowaa sacked him a few months after Badbaado Qaran but he stayed in Middle Shabelle and took part in the recent shabab offensive. He deserves it tbf.I expect General Koronto to be reinstated as 27th Division taliye in the near future as well
All the Badbaado have to be brought back and unite the SNA properly again. Khilaaf badan ayaa laga waramaayay in odowaa time ever since 2021. He sacked a lot of guys so hopefully this is the start with the new taliyaha

UAE wants 40k troops 5k of them for puntland. I am guessing this guy will lead the troops that will free ceelbuur.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
UAE wants 40k troops 5k of them for puntland. I am guessing this guy will lead the troops that will free ceelbuur.
They won’t spend that sort of money on Somalia. Unless we start suddenly producing oil or gold like Sudan.

The 15k or so they’re paying for isn’t long term. Meant to be 2 years till ATMIS pull out and EU move over the funding to ATMIS to SNA if FGS plans go well and FGS increases it’s budget to take over security funding eventually

They won’t spend that sort of money on Somalia. Unless we start suddenly producing oil or gold like Sudan.

The 15k or so they’re paying for isn’t long term. Meant to be 2 years till ATMIS pull out and EU move over the funding to ATMIS to SNA if FGS plans go well and FGS increases it’s budget to take over security funding eventually
They will UAE wants the resources of Somalia they also want rsf 2.0 in Somalia. According to the video these troops will be stationed in the oil fields and anything of importance.

This is so confusing. How many countries is Damul Jadiid trying to beg to train our troops
Whether they are to be trained by Eritrea or Israel is the same, they always end up being a disappointment
:ohlord:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
They will UAE wants the resources of Somalia they also want rsf 2.0 in Somalia. According to the video these troops will be stationed in the oil fields and anything of importance.
Tbh I welcome this as long as I can get a cut. We need to produce oil and onshore is impossible right now

bidenkulaha

GalYare
D9BE3F41-8FAC-42C9-835F-ADBCD15C6D52.jpeg

Gaashaanle Cabdimaalik (Murusade)
Who previously lead Danab and was part of badbaado qaran is being brought back. Muxuyidin is rumoured set to name him

Jungle

VIP
Odowaa sacked him a few months after Badbaado Qaran but he stayed in Middle Shabelle and took part in the recent shabab offensive. He deserves it tbf.I expect General Koronto to be reinstated as 27th Division taliye in the near future as well
FB_IMG_1688580440461.jpg

General Maxamed Maxmuud Koronto has arrived from the US in the last few days and the first person he has seen is Imaam Dahir Imaam Maxamud Imaam Cumar. Like I mentioned in the post above he will be appointed a high ranking position within the military preferably head of 27th division

Trending