New presidential palace being built in Baraawe SWS.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Soon the SWS government should oficially move to baraawe. President Laftagareen (May Allah preserve him) stated in a interview he plans to move by the end of the year.

waste of money , sws doesnt need all those politicians who are just sucking state resources. A few good educated men in power working together is more than enough for sws, but everyone wants qabiil posts no honor or shame

mohamedismail

waste of money , sws doesnt need all those politicians who are just sucking state resources. A few good educated men in power working together is more than enough for sws, but everyone wants qabiil posts no honor or shame

Thats a somali wide issue. Every clan just wants to be represented.

Thats a somali wide issue. Every clan just wants to be represented.
brother do you really think these somali politicians even in other regions actually work hard? Thye are lazy dishonorable bastards my own uncles and adeers in jubaland are like this corrupt to the bone... and thats why i came to despise this shit

mohamedismail

brother do you really think these somali politicians even in other regions actually work hard? Thye are lazy dishonorable bastards my own uncles and adeers in jubaland are like this corrupt to the bone... and thats why i came to despise this shit

True most are in it for the money only.

Trending