New PM?

Congrats to President Hassan Sh. Maxamuud for winning the presidency.

Any clue on who he is considering to be his #2/Prime Minister?

I think Deni is his first choice , but Deni might prefer to remain President of Puntland. If thats the case then Hassan should pick a Jubalander to be his new PM

IMG_5733.JPG

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Congrats to President Hassan Sh. Maxamuud for winning the presidency.

Any clue on who he is considering to be his #2/Prime Minister?

I think Deni is his first choice , but Deni might prefer to remain President of Puntland. If thats the case then Hassan should pick a Jubalander to be his new PM

View attachment 223486
If Deni wants to be President/PM of Somalia in the future he has to take this opportunity. You never know if you’ll get lucky circumstances again

bidenkulaha

GalYare
It should be the best qualified, educated and experienced Darood on the planet.

No dhabadilif or chosen based on ‘clan politics’. The PM is going to be doing all the work to achieve the President’s vision

New PM favorite is Sharmaarke. Deni is semi DamJadiid and Sharmaarke is his cousin. Xasan Sheekh should learn the lesson of Rooble/Xiiraane and choose he Khayre type loyal/docile PM. The Somaalia Italiana federal government should not have another PM undermining his boss/president

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Rooble is proof you need to chose you very carefully lol
Rooble was too smart and connected. But he only became a problem when Farmaajo wanted to make certain his re-election and delay till then.

Inshallah Hassan will be confident in himself not to pick a Geedi for example

New PM favorite is Sharmaarke. Deni is semi DamJadiid and Sharmaarke is his cousin. Xasan Sheekh should learn the lesson of Rooble/Xiiraane and choose he Khayre type loyal/docile PM

That guy was a farmajoo supporter, I would rather give it to Deni or Ahmed Madoobe

Why can't we work with Kablalax Darood in a partnership and let them choose the PM.

Our red lines are
1. Benedir state including lower Shebelle
2. Somaliland to be respected and independence talks to begin. I don't like Somaliland being harmed or threatened in anyway. They have been good to HAG.

Trending